10. The Mystery Girl

Days were passing, Ragini and Murthy's bond were increasing each day.. They spent whole day with each other... And Manik, he loves his daadi's smiling face... Every night he listened her daadi's words about Nandini and Priya...

And coming to Manik's lunch, he tasted different foods... Manik love her food... In fact he would always wait for the lunch..

His feelings towards her was increasing day by day, he liked her very much...

Currently he was sitting in his office and working..... And Amar came inside his cabin, Manik looked at him and gestured to sit...

He sat and Manik asked,"did you find anything about her??". Amar sighed and said,"not yet Manik, we just found her address but when we went there.. she was not there and we asked neighbours they said that she got a job and went from there... And her new address is not known....".

Manik just closed his eyes resting his on the headrest... Manik asked,"did you find about her previous job..". Amar nodded his head and Manik said,"i don't know her Amar, how am I going to find her??"

Amar said,"don't worry Manik, we will find her...". Manik answered,"we have to...".

Then they both discussed about their new project... And they were interrupted by Nandini's call, seeing Nandini on the phone, he answered the call immediately,"hello...".

Nandini: hello sir, I am Nandini....

Manik: Ya tell me, Nandini...

Nandini hesitantly asked,"sir... That I called you to ask...".

Manik: what happened Nandini... Why are you stammering??

Nandini: sir, if you don't mind, can I send the food for Amar bhai too???..

Listening that, Manik smiled brightly and looked Amar who was confused.... He gestured him what happened...

Manik put the phone on the speaker and said,"Nandini I can't hear you, so  can you please repeat your words...".

Nandini said,"sir I asked you that can I send the food for Amar bhai too??,..".
Listening her request Amar widened his eyes... And a smile formed on his lips with tears in his eyes...

Manik said,"i don't have a problem, why don't you ask your bhai??".

Nandini: is he there??

Manik: he is here only...

Saying that he looked Amar, who was very happy...

Amar: hello Nandini..

Nandini: bhai.. How are you... You know I missed you too much.. I wanted to talk to you but I don't have your number....

Amar chuckled at her ranting and said,"wait there...(Nandini stopped). I am fine and I missed you too.. I know you don't have my number... But you could have asked Manik na...".

Nandini bite her lips and said,"hai na, I didn't think that way...". Manik smiled thinking her face and Amar said,"it's okay, Manik will give you my number... Now say how are you...??".

Nandini smiled brightly and said,"i am doing fine bhai... And I told my mom that I met you... She was eagerly waiting for you..".

Amar was speechless for a second and said,"it's my pleasure to meet her... Soon I will come..".

Nandini: come soon okay,.. oh my God bhai I called Manik sir, for your lunch.. see I talked other things..

Amar smiled and said,"it would be heaven to taste your handmade food...".