4. Interview

Nandini woke up early and doing her works hurriedly, Priya came there and asked,"what are you doing Nandu???". Nandini said still working,"ma today I have an interview". Priya asked,"what are you saying???".

Nandini wiped her hands with a towel and took a glass of milk, then held Priya's hands and went near the sofa and gave the glass to her and said,"I am saying that I have a job interview".

Priya said,"but you already....". She was cut by Nandini,"ma I have to do this and you don't worry, Ranveer uncle only informed this job". Priya smiled and kissed her cheeks and said,"Nandu.... Beta...... I want to live with you so many days....... Is it possible for me???".

Tears were forming in her eyes, Nandini was shocked listening the question, she cupped Priya's face and gave a beautiful smile to her and said,"you trust me na ma.....". Priya nodded her head.

Nandini said," then believe me ma.... You will be with me always.... So don't say these kind of words, it hurts me".

Priya nodded her head and hugged her tight. Then Nandini said,"okay ma..... now listen to me carefully, first drink this milk and I already prepared your breakfast and lunch. So don't skip your food and of course don't forget to take your medicines....".

Priya said," yes madem and all the best for your interview

Priya said," yes madem and all the best for your interview. You will surely get this job". Nandini smiled brightly and said hugging her cheeks with her,"thank you mumma....".

Then Nandini went to get ready, soon she came out wearing a red Salwar looking breathtakingly beautiful.... Priya was waiting for her..... Nandini came there and they both went near God's photo. Then they prayed, Nandini was praying for Priya's health and the job, after praying nandini came near Priya and took blessings from her. Priya said smilingly," always be happy with me". Nandini smiled and Priya said,"looking beautiful beta".

Nandini said,"thank you ma".  After instructing dos and don't, Nandini said,"take care ma and I will call you to remind your lunch and your medicines".

Priya smiled and said,"i will take care of myself and you do your best". She smiled and kissed her cheeks then bid bye to her and went from her house.

Soon she reached the bus stop, and she took the bus to Malhotra Empires. After 20 minutes of journey, she reached Malhotra Empires.

She entered inside the office and went near the receptionist. The receptionist greeted her,"good morning mam, how can I help you??". Nandini greeted the receptionist smiling,"good morning to you too, I came here for the interview".

She smiled and said," oh wait a minute mam", saying this she asked about her details and she fill the form and gave it to Nandini and said,"please sign here mam". She signed the paper and returned the paper to the receptionist.

 She signed the paper and returned the paper to the receptionist