18. Discharge

Morning arises with so much of happiness, Manik woke up little early. Thanks to the sofa, he couldn't sleep all the night. So he got up and freshned up a bit then went out to buy something for them.

After he went, Nandini stirred and started to wake up while stretching her body on the bed. Finally she got up and sat on the bed.

Her eyes fell on the empty sofa, she was confused, she knew it is not his waking time. She then fold the blanket and went to the washroom.

After freshening up a bit, she came out and thought to call him but instead waited for him. Half an hour later Manik came with coffee and some croissants.

When she saw him, she asked,"where did you go???”

When she saw him, she asked,"where did you go???”. He sat beside her giving the bag to her... He leaned over the sofa to get sleep...

She noticed his tired posture, and called him,"Manik, go and sleep on the bed...".

He just followed her as he really needed that sleep... She covered him with the duvet and had her coffee....

After half an hour, a ward boy came with the patient's breakfast... Nandini called Priya to woke up...

Then she fed her the soup, Priya noticed Manik sleeping. She asked,"he is still sleeping...". Nandini answered,"No ma, he was sleeping on the sofa all the night... So i asked him to sleep for some time...".

Priya nodded her head and said,"let him sleep till he wake up by himself...". Nandini then fed her medicines... Soon sleep took over her..

Nandini called Ragini and was talking with her.. Soon butler came with the lunch and their clothes... She arranged the lunch  on the table and went to washroom.

she came out after changing her clothes and waiting for manik to wake up.. They didn't have proper breakfast....

After like twenty minutes, Manik turned his position. This wakes him a bit, then she slowly opened his eyes and noticed the surroundings. He slowly sat on the bed rubbing his eyes.

He called Nandini, she smiled and said,"Good Afternoon Manik,  go and freshen up, i kept your clothes inside.".

He then entered inside and soon came out with his fresh set of clothes. Nandini served lunch and they both started to eat silently as they were hungry...

After Finishing their lunch, She asked,"Manik, what about discharge??”. He said,"i will go and finish the formalities you pack everything..".

She nodded her head and started to pack their things. Manik went to meet the doctor.. The doctor advised him to take good care of her as she was little weak...

Soon he finished all the signing formalities and paid the remaining amount and came to their room. Nandini was packing their things and Priya was talking with her.

Manik came beside Priya and asked,"how are you feeling ma??". Priya smiled and cupped his face and said,"i am fine, now i want to go home...".

Manik and Nandini chuckled at her eagerness. He pulled her cheeks and said,"But you need complete rest so i just postponed the discharge date...".