9. Manik's lunch

Manik was closing his eyes tiredly... When someone knocked the door, he opened his eyes slowly and sat straight on his place...

Then he said,"come in....". The receptionist entered inside with his lunch... Manik looked at her and asked,"what happened???.".

She said,"nothing sir, actually your driver came and gave this....". Saying that she gave the bag to him, Manik was confused and asked,"what is this???".

She said,"your lunch, sir..". Manik asked,"my lunch???, but...".

Receptionist: sir, he told me that Nandini mam sent your lunch...

Manik asked with a surprised look on his face...,"Nandini....".. She nodded her head... Then Manik said,"okay..", and she went from there...

Manik smiled brightly, then he immediately took the box and opened that immediately... The smell hit his nostrils..., the tiredness went away from him...

He took one bite and a tear escaped from his eyes thinking his mom, he relished every bit of it... Soon he finished his Biryani, not leaving a single rice in it...

He was satisfied with the food, why not after a long time he ate his favourite, that too home made like his mom's hand made.....

Then he opened the next box, and seeing that he smiled like a child, it was his favourite kheer... He eat like a child..., after finishing everything he let out a belch loudly...

He smiled and said,"thanks a lot Nandini.... you doesn't know, what you are doing to me??.. anyways you will come to know one day....". Saying that he drowned in her thoughts....

After that he called the receptionist and told that cancel all the meetings which were scheduled in after 4'o clock..., she nodded and went from there... Then Manik concentrate on his other meeting. Soon the time passed, after finishing his work, he came out of the office and sat on his car and drove to the Malhotra mansion.......

Malhotra mansion:

Here, Nandini finished her lunch with her mom and came out of her house and entered inside the mansion... She checked the time and it shows 3.45. She went to daadi's room, Ragini was already sitting on her bed...

Nandini entered in and wished softly,"good evening daadi...". Listening the voice, Ragini smiled brightly and wished back.

Then Nandini helped her to stand, they both came out and settled on the sofa... They heard car horn sound....

Daadi asked,"is Manik came???". Nandini said,"don't know daadi....". There doubts cleared when Manik walked inside the mansion with a bright face...

Both smiled and Nandini got up from her place and wished him.... He too wished back smilingly.... He sat beside daadi and asked Nandini," why are you up.... please Sit....". She smiled and sat on the sofa... Then Ragini asked,"aaj itni jaldi aagaya tum...".

Manik said,"yes... I want to spend time with you.. So I came....". Ragini smiled and said,"that's great....". Nandini said,"i will make something for you guys...". They both nodded their head excitedly....

And Ragini said," and Nandini, call Priya also na... it would be great....". Nandini was hesitant and said,"but daadi...".

Manik cut her and said," no if and but...". He called one servant and ordered him to call Priya..... Nandini sighed helplessly and went to kitchen to prepare tea and some snacks...

She started to prepare the tea and took some carrots and coriander, then she started to prepare some light snack... She was engrossed in her work, she didn't noticed a person entered in and cleared his throat...

Nandini turned to look who is there and was confused seeing Manik... She asked,"do you want something sir???". Manik nodded his head negatively.., and said,"i came here to say thanks to you...".

Nandini reduced the flame and asked,"thanks... But why sir....". Manik said,"after a long time I ate good food... That's why...". Nandini smiled and said," no need of thanks sir... But I would like to say one thing... Hereafter make a habit of these foods. I am gonna send you daily....".

Manik smiled brightly and said,"i would love to.... And food is very tasty... You know I licked my fingers...". She laughed loudly and Manik was lost in her laughter...

Then she said," you go sir... I will come with your tea...". He smiled and said,"okay, we are in the garden... And don't forget to bring extra two cups..".

Nandini asked with a confused face,"two cups???", Manik said,"yes... For you and Priya aunty...".

Nandini denied saying that,"it's okay sir... I...". Manik said sternly, "Nandini.... I told you na...". She nodded her head lightly and he said,"good, come soon...".

He went from there, then Nandini finished everything and took the tray and gave that to one butler.... Then she took a snack tray and went to the garden....

As she entered the garden..., she heard the laughter sound.... She came there and placed the tray and she took another tray from the butler and thanked him...

Manik smiled at her kindness.... And she poured the tea to all and served the snacks to four plate and kept at their places... Seeing the snacks daadi asked,"beta what is this...???,".

She smiled and said,"this is carrot and coriander fritters... And good for the health...".

Then they ate it and smiled at the tastes

Then they ate it and smiled at the tastes... Manik said,"it's really tasty...".
Nandini smiled and they talked randomly, all the while Manik steal the glances of her...

Soon they finished their evening tea..., then Manik spoke,"aunty dinner with us...". Priya denied," no... Beta...". Ragini said,"please na....". She reluctantly agreed.... Then after a small chit chat Priya went to outhouse and others entered inside the mansion....

Manik went to freshen up and Nandini helped daadi to her room, and she went to the kitchen for the work.....

Note:

Done with the chapter... I hope you love it... And don't forget to vote and comment guys....

Part is not edited so please avoid mistakes...

How was the update...

Do tell me....

Bye....