12. Friends.....

Silence prevailed in the car... Manik called his P.A. Aman and said,"Aman I sent you a contact number of the doctor... you call the Dr and get the details of the heart surgeon....  Then send the details to me....  And book one ticket from London to India....".

Aman was confused and said,"okay, I Will do it..". Manik said,"it's urgent, so do it immediately... And postpone all the meetings which were scheduled for two days.....".

Aman said," ok... Are you going out???". Manik sighed and said," no... I will tell you afterwards... Bye..". Saying that he cut the phone...., and looked at the mirror to see Nandini who was already looking at him.... But he averted his eyes from the mirror...

Soon they reached the mansion, hearing the car sound Ragini came out and looked Manik surprisingly... She asked,"Manik you here at this time???". Before she could hear his answer the car door opened, Nandini and Priya got down from the car...

Ragini looked at the trio and also noticed Manik's angry face... They all entered inside the mansion silently... Ragini and Priya sat on the sofas...

Daadi asked Manik,"what happened mannuuu??, they went out na, then how can you come with them??". Manik looked Nandini angrily and said,"you can ask your pyaari se Nandini beti daadi... She will tell you everything...".

Ragini asked Nandini,"tell me na Nandini, where did you guys went??, ang how you met Manik???". Nandini said fumbling in her words,"that.... Daadi.... I just... Went....". Manik looked at her who was on the verge of breaking down... So he silently hand over the medical reports to daadi...

Who took that immediately...., and started to read... After reading the reports, she looked Nandini shockingly, who was crying silently.... Then Manik told everything.... Ragini sat beside Priya and held her hands tightly and asked,"are you okay Priya??, why didn't you inform me that you guys were going for the hospital??"...

Priya said,"we just don't want to stress you...". Ragini said calmly,"this is not the stress... I already told you na... We are family...".

Priya nodded her head and Manik said,"daadi tomorrow we are going to admit her in the hospital....". Ragini said,"that's great and I will arrange the Puja for her...".

Nandini looked at them with at most respect in her eyes... Daadi asked Nandini to come near her... Nandini silently came and daadi said,"don't worry beta.... Everything will be fine.. You could have informed me na.". Nandini nodded her head positively and said softly,"i am sorry daadi..."...

Then Manik said,"daadi I am planning that they both Will stay here for some days... It would be good for them.... At least till aunty's health will perfectly okay...".

Ragini said smiling brightly," Ya that would be perfect... I will take care of Priya with Nandini...". Nandini said," but daadi, it's okay we will stay there and I will....".

She was stopped by Manik who announced loudly,"you both are staying here, no more arguments... Tomorrow we are going to admit her in the hospital so go and pack necessary things for aunty, And after that pack your belongings... You both will be staying here till aunty's health will be normal...".

Nandini just nodded her head not able to deny him.... She wanted to talk to him to sort the things but he went from there...

Daadi shows the room for Priya that was next to her room.., nandini went to pack the things.... Ragini said to Priya,"you take rest here... I will bring something for you...".

Priya held her hands and said," no.. no.. I am okay... Aap tension mat kijiye...". Ragini smiled and said,"you are like my daughter dr.... So you take rest....".