17. Peaceful

Manik was waiting for priya to open her eyes... After like 45 minutes she opened her eyes.. Manik immediately came near her and took her hands in his..

He asked,"how are you feeling ma??, are you in pain??". Priya smiled at her concern filled voice. She smiled at him and lightly nodded her head negatively.

He then called the doctor to check her... Soon the doctor came and checked her then said,"she is absolutely fine Mr. Malhotra. Just need a lot or rest then she would be fit and fine....".

Manik nodded his head thanking him. The doctor said,"about food she should eat healthy and light food for a week. Then she can eat whatever she wants..". Manik asked about the discharge and the doctor said,"tomorrow you can take her from here...".

Manik nodded his head and he prescribed the medicines for one month.... Then said,"after one month, bring her here for normal check up..". Manik said,"okay, thank you so much doctor...".

The doctor went from there... Then Nandini came inside with the food. Manik said,"you feed her, i will bring medicines...". She nodded her head and settled beside her mom and asked,"are you okay Ma..".

Priya smiled and caressed her cheeks lovingly.. Nandini smiled with tears..., she kissed Priya's hand affectionately... Then she took the bowl and poured some hot vegetable soup, started to feed her...

 Then she took the bowl and poured some hot vegetable soup, started to feed her

She was feeding her talking about something and everything.. And she pour some more soup to feed her. Manik came with the medicines and he explained the timing of medicine with Nandini..

She fed the medicine to Priya. And Nandini caressed her hairs to sleep. Soon Priya slept with the effects of medicine...

Manik sat on the sofa closing his eyes.. Nandini came near him with food and called him,"Manik......". He opened his eyes, she said," I brought food for you..".

He asked her,"did you had??". She nodded as no.. He said,"serve for both of us...". She sat beside him and served the food in two plates... And she poured the juice for them.

 And she poured the juice for them