11. Heart Patient

After Nandini went, Manik was sleeping peacefully without any tension...,  two hours finished Manik stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes...

He sat on the sofa and looked around to remember where was he. Then all the scenes came infront of him like a movie...

A small smile formed on his lips thinking about Nandini... Now he was looking fresh and the headache is gone...

Manik said,"what are you doing to me Nandini??, I just can't erase you from my mind..."...

He went to freshen up, then he came down, his daadi was watching television..., and Nandini was nowhere... He went and sat beside her.... Ragini sensed his presence and said,

Ragini: hey you are up...

Manik: ha... , and how did you know that I was sleeping???

Ragini: Nandini told me... how is your headache...

Manik: now I am fine daadi, no headache in fact I am feeling fresh...

Ragini smiled and said,"ok, come will eat now...". Manik nodded his head, he wants to ask about Nandini, but he silently followed his daadi and they both sat for the dinner...

While serving Ragini said,"today Nandini went early, she told me that you will be late.. and she wants to eat dinner with Priya... So I asked her to go...".

Manik smiled and said,"it's okay daadi...". Soon they finished their dinner and went to sleep....

Outhouse:

Nandini entered inside and her mom was reading a book... She hugged her from the back... Priya smiled and closed the book...

Priya: aaj itni jaldi aagayi??

Nandini: yes, and I have to show something....

Priya was confused and asked,"what is that??". Nandini gave the check to her, Priya took that from her and shocked seeing the amount, she asked,"yeh..??".

Nandini: first month salary ma...

Priya: but it's huge...

Nandini: I too said this to Manik sir, but he told me that, she explained their conversation...

Priya smiled caressing her head and said,"show this to your papa and take his blessings...". Nandini went near her dad's photo and kept the check in front of him...

Nandini: papa, this is my first month salary, I know I have your blessings... Tomorrow I had have planned to take mom to the hospital... So please be with us always...

She kissed the photo, Nandini looked Priya who was smiling at her..

Nandini: mom tomorrow we are going for your check up... I already took appointment...

Priya: but your work, what will you say to Manik??.

Nandini: that I will do that, now come I am hungry...

Priya smiled and both eat their dinner talking about their beautiful memories.... Then they went to their sleep...

Morning arises with a bright sun on the sky, Nandini was working in the kitchen of Malhotra mansion... Soon she finished making the breakfast and she was writing something on the paper....

Meanwhile Manik came down and went to daadi's room to bring her for the breakfast... They both came and sat on the dining...

Nandini come with the dishes, seeing the dishes, daadi's mouth was watered as well as Manik.... She served the food and daadi said,"wow, Nandini beta it's really delicious.... I just missed tasting the food...". Saying that she started to eat like a kid...