1. The Billionaire

In the huge mansion, all are running here and there. But our hero was peacefully sleeping and dreaming in his own world. Soon his beautiful sleep is disturbed by Sun rays but still he was sleeping covering his head in his quilt.

Suddenly an old lady entered into his room and smiled seeing him sleeping like a child. She was worrying about his future but he is enjoying his life fully not caring about himself.

Then she went and sat beside him and shakes his shoulders. Then said,

The old lady: mannu beta get up, morning arises but you are still sleeping.

He groaned in his sleep, and the lady sighed and said,

The old lady: you have to go for office na, get up beta.

She said caressed his hair lovingly. He finally woked up and sat in the bed with his eyes closed. The old lady chuckled and the boy said,

The boy: daadi , common give my morning kiss. Hurry up.

Daadi chuckled and kissed his cheek. He also did the same.

The old lady: oh Manik, you didn't change at all.

Manik Malhotra:
He is India's No.1 business or we called billionaire. 26 years old. And his grandmother's jaan. He loves her like anything.He is very strict in office and arrogant to others.
But they all knew him about his very much because he is good for good people and arrogant for others.He admires everything.
He loves nature. He doesn't shows his richness. He is like a gem.

Listening that, Manik smiled and kept his head on her lap. Daadi ruffled his hair. Yes the boy is none other than Manik Malhotra and the lady is Manik's daadi.

 Yes the boy is none other than Manik Malhotra and the lady is Manik's daadi

Ragini Malhotra:
She is Manik's daadi, caring and loving lady. She takes care of everything in Malhotra's empires. Manik's one and only support. He loves her like his world depends on her only. Every business transactions in the Malhotra's business not only signed by Manik, his daadi also. Ragini declined this but Manik is Manik, he declared this for her daadi.
Because he loves her.