5. Outhouse

After analyzing his words, She jumped and screamed at her place

After analyzing his words, She jumped and screamed at her place...... Manik was surprised at her actions... Hearing the screaming sound Aman came inside and looked Nandini then Manik who was smiling looking at her childish act...

Aman smiled inwardly and coughed to gain his attention.... Manik and Nandini both looked at the door... Manik hide his smile... And Nandini was shocked and widened her eyes... Then closed her eyes with her palms...

Manik and Aman both chuckled at her act... Aman said,"you can open your eyes Ms....". Manik completed his line...,"Nandini Murthy..". Aman smiled, Nandini opened her eyes slowly and sat at her place..

Then Aman said,"congratulations Nandini". She smiled at him said,"thank you". After that Aman went from there.......

Manik said,"Ms. Nandini, I have so many questions, regarding your resume". Her smile dropped slowly and she said,"you can ask your questions sir".

Manik noticed her every actions, so he was curious to know about her. After composing himself he asked his first question," why did you drop your studies??".

She smiled sadly and said confidently,"financial problems sir". He nodded his head lightly and asked another question,"what about your family??".

She said,"my father died last year..". Listening that he got some answers and said,"i am sorry... ". She smiled and said,"it's okay sir....  and I have a mother who was eagerly waiting for my arrival in the home".

He smiled at her answer and said,"hope she will be happy....". She smiled brightly and said,"yes, of course".

Then Manik said,"now listen to me carefully... I am going to explain the job". Nandini said,"okay sir".

Manik said,"actually I don't know you will like the job or not still I will explain but it's your choice only....".

She nodded her head, Manik continued,"i have a grandmother... Her name is Ragini Malhotra... And she was not taking care of her diet.. so the outcome is high blood pressure and sugar levels also not in the correct state... I am really worried about her... I just want to take care of her but at the same time I can't neglect the work... This is my grandpa and dad's hard work... So I can't avoid that.... And I can't be with my grandma all the times... But I need to take care of her so I want a caretaker for her.... And this interview is for her only "...

Manik was expecting some reactions from her. So he looked at her but for his surprise she was smiling like a kid. She said," so I was selected for your grandmother as a caretaker".

Manik said,"yes". Nandini said,"i am ready to continue this job sir....". Manik asked with a doubt,"are you sure??". She smiled and said,"yes sir... And you know sir, this is the best job.... I was afraid to work with computers because I don't know anything about the business but now I am very happy sir...".

Manik smiled at her answer... And asked naughtily,"really you were afraid still you came for the interview... Very impressive Ms. Murthy".

She smiled nervously and looked down... Manik chuckled and said,"i was Kidding... Don't worry..".