6. New house

After finishing the interview, Manik came to the mansion to share the news to his lovely daadi... He entered inside the mansion and directly went to her daadi's room...

Daadi was seeing Manik's childhood album..., and she was interrupted by the sudden entry, she raised her face to see and Manik came near her and sat beside her...

Ragini smiled at him and asked,"you came early today and happy too... What happened???". Manik smiled and held her hands in his and said,"i am happy because I got a caretaker for you...".

Listening that ragini's smile vanished and said childishly,"please na mannuuuu... I will take care of myself na...". Manik chuckled at her childish act and said,"see daadi, she is perfect for this job and trust me you will like her...".

She twitched her nose and turned her head sideways, Manik smiled and cupped her face then said," she knew about family and values.. She is so understanding daadi... I am going to invite her for dinner and you meet her... If you don't like her I will change her....".

Ragini think about his words and nodded her head. Manik smiled brightly and said to himself,"i know daadi, what's going on your mind but I am sure you will love her". Then Ragini said,"will see...", Manik smiled and kissed her knuckles saying,"i want you to be alright daadi...". Then he went to his room..., but daadi was drowned in his words...

A car entered inside the Malhotra mansion... Mr. Mehra called Manik, Manik was coming out of his room and his phone was ringing.. He took the phone from his pocket and see the caller id. It shows Mr. Raj Mehra...

He smiled and answered the phone, after hearing his words he walked out of the mansion.

Here Nandini and Priya came outside of the car and looked at the mansion which is in front of them.

It was a big mansion, Priya and Nandini was thinking about their old house, When they lived happily with Nandini's father... Their house was not a big one but still it was big comparing to the rent house..

Everything changed so soon, they can't even imagine their life would change like this....

Nandini came out of her thoughts and looked at her mother who was starring at the mansion. Seeing her starring, she understands that her mother was not in the world... She sighed and kept her hands on her mother's shoulders.

Sensing the touch, Priya looked at her and Nandini said,"ma... Are you okay???", Priya nodded her head with slight smile...

Then they were interrupted by mehra's greeting.... They turned and there comes Manik.... He came near priya and took her blessings touching her feet.

Priya was shocked for his sudden act, she didn't expect this from him. Then composing herself she said caressing his cheeks,"God bless you beta....". Manik was touched listening the beta word....

He smiled brightly and said,"i am Manik...., you must be Nandini's mother na". All the while Nandini was shocked, she heard him about that he was so arrogant and rude, so many things about him. But he was looking poles apart from the rumours....

Priya smiled and said,"yes, you are right.....". Manik smiled then asked," how are you aunty???". She said,"i am super fine beta...". She wants to tell him that call me as ma instead of aunty... But she didn't say that, then Manik said,"come I will show the house....".

Then they followed Manik... Soon they saw a beautiful house and they instantly liked the view. Manik then handover the key to Priya and said," now onwards this will be your house and I hope you both liked it...".

Priya smiled and said,"it's beautiful and thank you so much for that..". Nandini smiled expressing that the house was beautiful.

Manik just smiled and said,"and I have request... Tonight dinner is in the mansion... I have to introduce you to my grandma... So please don't deny my request...".