1

Jin was walking home from work when he heard a baby blabber in an alleyway which he thought was empty.

The 20 year old walked over to the the source and saw 6 boys.

A pale boy, who seemed to be the oldest among them all.

A kid clinging onto the pale boy's pants.

2 kids huddled up to each other.

Another kid right next to them.

And a baby in the pale boys arms.

They were all shivering with the cold, and it only became cooler as it started to snow.

Jin walked up to the pale boy with a red nose that even rudolph would be jealous of and asked him "what are you doing here?" In his most gentle voice.

The teen furrowed his eyebrows and answered "none of your business."

"That is true, but isn't it cold for your brothers?" He asked pointing at the huddled toddlers.

".... we're waiting for our parents," He answered the man.

"And where are they? I can perhaps go call them of you want?" He offered taking out his phone.

"I don't know, they said they'll come get us, and I... um.. I don't know their number..." he mumbled the last part but Jin got what he said.

"They'll come back soon, just go away!" The teen said in a harsh voice.

"But hyung... it's been 3 days!" The child that was clinging onto the pale boy's pants said while holding up 3 trembling fingers.

" shut it, hobi!" He hushed the child.

"Ung (hyung), cowd (cold)," the child huddled up next to an even smaller child said.

"It's okay. Tae, chimmie, come here," the kid next to them said opening his arms to welcome the 2.

And soon after the little baby starts crying.

"Shhh, it's okay kookie, mom and dad will come soon... soon... please come soon," the pale boy said, whispering the last sentence, but the baby refused to stop his crying as he was cold and hungry.

But the poor teen didn't know that, he started to get frustrated and Jin saw his face go red, although it already was flushed from the cold.

"Please, kook, shhh," he spoke in a strained voice, while moving the baby up and down on his hips. The teen obvioulsy trying not to cry in front of his little brothers.

The smallest child that's now huddled up between 2 of his brothers started to cry as well.

"I want mommy..." he mumbled with his thumb in his mouth and a pout.

Soon the child that was huddled next to the small kid, started to cry as well, thinking his twin was in pain.

And soon the one clinging onto the pale boy started to cry as well.

The only one with silent tears was the one holding the twins in his arms.

"Guys.. please, stop crying!" The flustered teen said out loud, scaring the baby in his arms, making him cry louder than ever before.

"How about, I take you somewhere warm? Also somewhere to eat?" The 20 year old said to the boys, seeing how the things had unfolded, he knew their parents won't come back to get them.

What kind of parents leave toddlers and a baby on their teen and leave? No, what kind of parents just leave their kids outside in this cold with only snacks to keep them full? What horrible parents they are!