5

"Bah!" Smack "abbbtthhh" smack! Jungkook hit yoongi's face with a wet hand that's filled with saliva.

"Unggg!" Taehyung whispered.

"Oongi-ung!" Jimin shook Yoongi.

"Hyungie!" Namjoon too, shook Yoongi.

"Hmm," yoongi groaned.

"Wake upppp," Hoseok whispered.

"Bleakfast!" Tae said.

Whack! "Abuuuaaaahhh," Jungkook hit his brother again, tangling his tiny hand into yoongi's hair and pulling at it.

(I remember when my sister was a baby and would do this, freakin hurts like a bitch, never let babies hold onto your hair, sometimes they refuse to let go and it's a battle between you and them and each of you screaming, 1 in pain and the other with stubbornness)

"Ow! Jungkook!" Yoongi muttered as he stirred from his sleep, "let go!" He said as he tried to pry Jungkook's hand off his hair.

"Took you 5 kids to wake you up!" Jin chuckled as he picked up Jungkook.

Yoongi just groaned and went back to sleep.

"Yoongi-ah, wake up, we're going to school to register you!" Jin called on him amd Yoongi immediately sat up.

Yoongi quickly got changed and went to the kitchen.

"Thought you'd never wake up," Jin said as he packed some milk formula, diapers, a pacifier and some toys, oh and extra clothes, incase the one's Jungkook's wearing gets dirty.

"Hyung, where the fu-.... in the world do you have all that money?" Yoongi asked as he ate his breakfast and drank his tea.

"Uhhhhh, I may or may not be a CEO of one of the most known corporations in Seoul..." Jin said looking around.

"..." yoongi stayed quiet and began to laugh.

"Yoongi... I'm serious."

"Oh..."

"Wha's a CEO?" Jimin said.

"Chief executive officer," Jin answered, to only get a confused look from the toddler, "an important person," he then said, but at this point the toddler wasn't paying attention to him, rather his food.

After they were done with their breakfast, the 7 of them went to Yoongi's new school.

"So this school has kindergarten up to high school, that way I can pick all of you up together," Jin informed the teen.

"So, I just pick them all up and wait up front by the gates?" Yoongi questioned.

"Pretty much, yeah," Jin answered.

"The twins are still young and Jungkook too, so I'll just take them with me to the office."

"Ah, sir, our school has a day care too," the secertary said.

"Well, then, guess all of you are gonna be here?" Jin said.

"Yup," Yoongi answered.

With that, Jin registered them all.

"You can go to your class if you want," the secertary said as she finished up the papers that the principle gave her.

"Uhm.." Yoongi stuttered.

"Yeah, how about that?" Jin said looking at the teen.

"B-but Jungkook..." the 15 year old reasoned.

"Don't worry about him, I'll take care of him."

"I- uh... I don't want to go..."

"Okay, how about this, we all go with you, and since it's the period before lunch, we'll wait for you in the canteen? See, there are only about 10 minutes until lunch," Jin said showing the boy his watch, while carrying Jimin.