14

3rd pov:

Jungkook began to cry in the arms of Jin's once he was in front of Yoongi's bed.

"Aww, baby, what's wrong?" Jin cooed at his son as he bounced the baby up and down in a way to calm him.

"giii~~" Jungkook mumled as he reached his tiny arms to his older brother.

"Ngiii!!" He cried louder.

"Yoongi? Is that who you want, baby?" Jin said, overjoyed as his son just said his first word, though a little sad it wasn't appa or papa or dada.

"Ngii!!" Jungkook tried again, reaching towards the bed and pushing himself away from Jin.

"Alright buddy, but I don't think I can let you down, there are tubes and wires you shouldn't touch," Seokjin said, speaking as if the baby would understand.

Jin walked to the side of the bed next to Yoongi, the nurse had removed the oxygen mask and replaced it with an oxygen tube.

Pushing himself towards his big brother, Jungkook reached his small hands and patted cheeks.

"Ngi..." the baby said, as if waking the slumbering boy.

Patting his cheeks again, Jungkook began tearing up again.

"Ngiii~" he cried out, breaking the hearts of those who watched.

"Why isn' ung wakin up?" Taehyung said, holding Jimin's smol hand.

"I miss my hyung..." Hoseok spoke for the first time in a while.

"I want Yoongi-hyung back," Namjoon spoke this time.

Jimin was quiet the whole time though.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Jungkook! No kissies!" Jin said as he picked up the 5 month old from the bed.

Except the baby didn't want budge as he held on to his brother's hair and gown.

"Kookie-ah, let go, please?" Jin said feeling distressed.

"Ngi!" He protested, tightening his grip.

Yoongi hummed from the pain on his head for getting his hair pulled and gripped tightly.

"Kookie-ah... le' go" he mumbled, slowly fluttering his eyes open.

Yoongi squinted at the bright white lights and took his time to fully open his eyes and take in the view.

"Where am I?" Yoongi mumbled to himself in wonder as he looked around with his eyes.

"You're at the hospital," Chanyeol said.

"You were such an idiot, going to the roof on such a cold day..." Minho said, barely containing himself.

Yoongi felt a tiny hand slap him on his forehead, covering his right eye a bit.

"Sorry... I thought the doors were open," he said, remembering what he had went through.

"What moron would go without a damn coat or jacket on?" Felix said, while holding Hoseok, whom went to sit next to Felix but decided to paly with him.

"Ngi!" Jungkook exclaimed patting his brother's head.

Everyone cracked up laughing as it seemed like an answer to Felix's question.

"He speaks?" Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Yup, your name is the first and only word he says," Jin chuckled.

"Who is that?" The boy pointed to a man standing next to Jihoon, making him look tiny.
(Jongsuk is 186cm[6'1] while Jihoon is 164cm[5'4])

"That's a friend of mine, Lee Jongsuk, he took care of your brothers while I stayed here with you," Jin explained, looking at the baby boy who crawled on top of his brother.