17

(Trigger warning: mentions of violence, rape, drugs, slight sexual content, suicidal thoughts)

The boy inside the car called for help, hitting the window in vain.

But the couple drove away at high speed, although the boy didn't stop thrashing around the car.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP, I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR BASTARD BROTHERS PAY!" with that, the boy stopped.

The woman in red turned around as the car halted due to a red light.

"Show me your arm," she demanded the terrified teen, "NOW!" She yelled, grabbing the hesitant boys wrist, pulling him forward and pricking him with a needle.

In only a few seconds the boy felt dizzy and out of it, causing him to fall unconscious, head bumping into the window.
--------
Daegu, Yoongi's old house:

Yoongi had woken up in his house, his real house; the one he lived in all his life.

The horrible smell hung in the air, making him uncomfortable and feel like he is about to puke.

The house consisted of 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms.

1 room for Yoongi and his brothers, the other for their "job" and lastly the master bedroom which contained a bathroom, with 1 in the hall.

The room door creaked open, letting light shine on the boy, a harsh hand pulled his delicate wrist, maneuvring Yoongi into that room.

The room he wants to stop being in.

"Stay or you kow your consequences," the man said as he walked out, only to come in with another syringe.

"This'll help calm ya and make you move less," He said stabbing and breaking the delicate, soft translucent skin on his pale arm.

Almost immediatly, he felt like his world was going slow, his mind disoriented, vision hard to grasp, slow soft breaths leaving his partially open lips.

"I want to try this, man. Special request, ey?" A new voice said.

"What's this?"

"It's an aphrodisiac. I want to see how he does," he chuckled, "extra cash for it," he winked.

The man- or should I say his step-father- walked in, holding what seemed like a tablet, forcing it in the boys mouth, he spilled wat- no, it was alcohol, into his mouth as well to help him gulp it down, squeezing his nose shut for him to swallow.

Tears poured out of the boys eyes, feeling his body start to heat up, everything became more sensitive than before.

"Have fun," his step-father said as he stepped out of the room shutting the door behind him.

The ominous man laughed and started going down on the young, disoriented, overly sensitive male.

All that was heared were cries, moans, groans and heart-wrenching screams.
----------
Seoul, Yoongi's school:

The petrified student ran across the halls, reaching the classroom that belonged to the 3rd years that he has been searching for.

6 month old still in his arms, crying his lungs out.

Bursting into the room the boy started to call for the Choi Minho.

"MINHO! CHOI MINHO!" everyone that was in there, including the 4 boys looked at the petrified boy.

"What? What's wro-" the boy stopped talking as he saw the tiny bundle of a crying Jungkook in his embrace.

"Jungkook? Why do you have Jungkook?" He said walking towards the panting boy.