20

It has now been 11 years.

Jin 31, Yoongi 27, Hoseok 18, Namjoon 16, the twins 13 and Jungkook 11.

You know the saying "how time flys when you're having fun?" That's what it feels like.

"You guys ready?" Minho called from the entrance.

"Yup!" The twins and Jungkook ran towards the man, followed by their older brothers.

"Let's get going," with that they all took off to the car.

"Hyungie, I wanna eat," Jungkook said.

"We literally just had lunch," Hoseok said giving Jungkook a confused expression.

"And?" Jungkook sassed, "Also I was talking to YOONGI-hyung, not you. I'd never ask anything of you, cause you'll only judge me, horse face," He said poking his tongue out in a mocking manner.

"Horse face?! That was uncalled for, you fetus!" Hoseok said as he held onto Jungkook in a headlock.

"Hyung! Horse face is hurting me!"

"Fetus!"

"Horse face!"

Yoongi just ignored them, however, Namjoon couldn't.

The twins? Oh, well, they took out some chips and watched the whole thing unfold as if it was a movie.

"You idiotic, childish-" "I AM a child!" "Loud, idiots! We are in a damn car, for ONCE, stop fighting!" Namjoon said as he held both of their heads and pushed them against each other, making the two head-butt each other.

"Ow! By the way hyung, you said idiots twice," Jungkook pointed out as he rubbed his forehead, "gimme some!" He said after spotting the twins chewing on some chips.

"Gosh, they're as chaotic as ever," Jihoon said as he held his head, "if only I had my guitar..."

"How about we don't kill my brothers and focus on our trip?" Yoongi said as he looked up from his phone.

"Man, time really does fly by, huh?" Minho starts, "I feel like it was just yesterday when Jungkook started walking and Jimin actually talking."

"Whassat supposed to mean?" Jimin piped in.

"It means that you barely spoke and that Tae was the talkative one. Surprising, ain't it?" Hoseok said as he looked out the window.

"Taetae was talkative?" Jimin looked at his twin, "nahhh."

"It's true, hyung. You only spoke when it was needed," Taehyung said, breaking out the biggest box smile known to man.

"I guess you two exchanged each other's souls, now Tae is the one that speaks only when needed and you... well, you don't shut it," Chanyeol said.

"Rude..." the boy pouted.

Minho looked back for a split second.

That split second was the biggest mistake.

"MINHO!" Yoongi shouted as he held onto the wheel turning it to steer away from the speeding car.

But it was too late.

Their mini van crashed onto the speeding car making it flip in the air.

As if the scene unfolding came out of an action movie, the car flipped 3 times, as the speeding one spun across the street.

The mini van now upside down, crushed, glass everywhere.
-------
Jin got a phone call, one of the most dreaded phone call he had yet to recieve.

"There was an accident.... the car flipped... nobody survived."

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's when the author decides to say that this is all a prank.

APRIL FOOLS!