#JusticeforChristine.

Hey guys, author here...

We just recently lost a sister, a family member, an ARMY.

And I just feel really, REALLY disgusted.

⚠️ continue reading if you're sure you can handle it.

⚠️ what follows may trigger you.

Christine, an ARMY, Anime lover and Jeon Jeongguk stan, 16 year old, was raped, stabbed 20 (or 30) times, skinned to the bone clean by acid to one side of her face, esophagus, tongue and trachea hulled out, in Lapu-Lapu Philippines, while walking home from church.

Christine Lee Silawan asked her mother for permission to go to church that morning, on Sunday. But the teen never came back home and was reported missing at 7pm.

⚠️slightly graphic image though censored, some people might not like it:

This is Christine. But please dont remember her that way^

Remember her like this:

She is a beautiful angel, her life was short lived because of some sick bastards

Apparently 3 men did that to her.

I personally feel like I've lost a precious little sister, be it because she was an ARMY or not.

All I can think about after reading about her case was: how are her family coping? How is her mom? How hurt they must feel to see their baby girl gone and brutally murdered like this.

I felt like crying, I felt like punching someone.

Her mother must feel so broken...

How can someone do this?? How the fuck can people do this kind of thing like it's drinking water?!

SHE WAS A CHILD FFS! A CHILD! SIXTEEN YEARS OLD!

And knowing that children younger than her had gone through the same shit... Just what tf is wrong with this world and people??

Please use the hashtag #justiceforchristine, #yestodeathpenalty  and #justiceforchristinesilawan.

Keep Christine in your prayers.

Condolences to her parents...

Thank you for reading this.