6

The next day was a saturday, meaning it was a holiday, meaning Yoongi had until Monday to go back to school.

He honestly gave 0 fucks about happened the the other day, he only did when what's his name involved his brothers.

Yoongi sighed as he laid down with Jungkook sleeping on top of him.

"Is he sleeping?" Jin asked as he came out of the kitchen with a washed baby bottle in his hand.

Yoongi hummed.

"I'm taking your brothers out later to the park, wanna come?"

"Isn't it too cold for that?"

"Oh no, it's a new in doors park."

"Jungkook seems to be having a cold, so can't come."

"Alright then, I'll pick up some cold baby medicine on the way. "

"Thanks hyung!"

"You're welcome. Boys! Come on!" Jin called out, making sure he wasn't too loud.

With that, small thumps were heard following squeaks and giggles.

4 bundled up cuties stood, waiting for Jin to help them with their shoes.

"Appa, can we get chocolate?" Tae said as he held onto jimin's tiny hand.

"Sure, if Yoongi hyung says it's okay. "

"Unless you want cavities, go ahead."

"Guess it's a no, tiger," Jin said, patting the child's shoulder.

"I've noticed that Tae is more talkative and literate than Jimin," Jin said to no one in particular.

"Yeah, Jimin is more shy and squishy, where as Tae is a social butterfly," Namjoon answered.

Jin nodded and ruffled Namjoon's hair.

"Bye bye ung!" Jimin said loudly.

Yoongi just hummed and fell asleep.
----------

An hour passed and Yoongi woke up, though Jungkook was still sleeping.

Yoongi just felt... off?

He slowly sat up, holding onto the 4 month old baby.

His body feels weirdly hot?

Yoongi touched the baby's forehead and to his dismay, it felt like you can cook an egg on it and it would actually work.

"Shit..."

Yoongi quickly put the baby on the couch and ran to get his coat and some blanket and warm clothes for Jungkook.

Changing and wrapping the baby up, he picked up Jungkook's bag and ran out the door, not forgetting to lock it up.

Yoongi didn't have any money, so the only thing he can do is run, except he was terrified he'd trip and drop Jungkook, at this point he was panicking, until a familiar boy appeared.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi turned to the source in which his name was called out, and he saw his saviour, Minho.

"What're you doing out here..." he stopped and looked at the bundle in his hands "with a baby in this cold nonetheless?"

"It's Jungkook, he has a really high fever, I don't know what to do, Seokjin-hyung isn't home at the moment... what if the unthinkable happens? What if i lose him?what if-"

"Yoongi, take a deep breath, my driver brought me here, I just got out of the car because I thought I saw you, come on."

And just like that, Minho took Yoongi to his car, and went straight to the hospital.