13

(Trigger warning, mentions of abuse and rape)
3rd pov:

"Gosh, you unwanted child, just fuck off already!" A woman in a red dress yelled at a small child, swatting his small hand away from her arm.

The child fell to the floor on his bum with a hard thud.

He only wanted to tell her about the tummy ache he was having.

The woman stood up and loomed over the child, lifting her hand up only to make it land on his soft, tear streaked, bruised cheek.

Child's pov:

Mommy is mad again today... mommy is always mad at me...

But my tummy hurts me so much...

I tried to stand up and go to my room but mommy pushed me to the floor again, making me fall on my bum again, and it hurts, my cheek hurts... my tummy hurts and my arms and legs hurt me too...

Why is mommy doing this?

But mommy is sad, you know! Mommy always cries at night.

Mommy is the most beautiful woman on earth and I love her the most!

But I only wish she'd stop giving me booboos...

I just want her to be happy...

3 years later...

I was running from the bad guys mommy let in the house.

They want to hurt me, I know they do.

My breath hitched as someone pulled me from my legs and tripped me on the floor.

The bad guy started to hit me and touch me in weird places, I cried for mommy to come and help me but she only watched with a big smile.

The bad guys ripped my clothes, they were my favourite because mommy bought them for me, but now they're in pieces.

Why mommy? Why do you let them do this to me?

I felt a sudden pain in my lower region.

It was too much...

And darnkess engulfed me...

When I woke up, mom was sitting and drinking something alcoholic.

"At last you woke up, you damn slut, that's what you are from now on, a whore, this way I can gain some money too! You get pleasure and I get cash, win-win, don't you think?" She said with the most sickening sneer.

"W-why?" I croaked out, my throat raw from all the screaming and crying.

"Because, my dear Yoongi, you are nothing to me but a way to gain some cash, don't you fucking get it? You're just a fucking mistake, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG FAT MISTAKE, AN UNWANTED, UGLY AND DISGUSTING WHORE, THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING ARE, YOU'RE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE MY CHILD!!" Mother yelled at me.

And now I'm thinking whether it is true, that I'm an unwanted child with no-one to care for.
-----------------
3rd p.o.v:

Yoongi was whimpering in his unconscious state, sweat coating his sickly pale skin, lips cracked and pale, head whipping from left to right, eyes tearing up.

Jin noticed and quickly went to the 15 year old's side.

"Hey, it's okay, it's only a nightmare, it's okay," he said as he ran his fingers through the pale boy's dark hair, that's wet with sweat.