Chapter 1

2 months after their relationship officially has been blessed,..

"Bo! Wake up! You have early class today, right?" Xiao Zhan shakes Yibo by shoulder. He sleeps like a pig.

Yibo groans. He flips his body to the side.

"Five more minutes, shou shou...!"

"It's the fourth time of your five minutes!" Xiao Zhan shouts.

Yibo abruptly gets up. His eyes were.... Scary? ( You imagine how the people just woke up because of shock ).

"Seriously, shou shou??" Yibo looks at his bae.

"Ha-ha... Joke, wo de lao gong..!" Xiao Zhan says sarcastically, then : "Look at the clock, Yibo!"

"Oh, shit! I have the quiz on my first class!" Yibo jumps when he sees the clock.

"If I fail with one subject only, Dad will not allow me to stay with you!" Yibo rushes to the bathroom. Xiao Zhan just watching him in astonishment.

He grabs the bottle of mouthwash and gargling with it until he:s choke.

"Oh! Fuck!" Yibo curses. He coughs out his mouthwash.

"Slowly,Bo..!" Xiao Zhan rubs Yibo's nape.

"I'm late , shou shou! Can't wait for you!" Yibo wash his mouth and wipes it with a towel. Then he jumps into the room and pulls a tee and a pair.of jeans.

"You never wait for me, anyway... I'm the one who always wait for you..." Xiao Zhan mumbles. Then he gets out of the bathroom.

"Love you, shou shou...!" Yibo pecks Xiao Zhan's lips.

Xiao Zhan returns the peck with a wet kiss, makes Yibo growls and pushes his body inward to Xiao Zhan's. He claims Xiao Zhan mouth and engulfed it with his.

"Shou shou... You always seduce me at the wrong time..!" Yibo groans.

Xiao Zhan chuckles. He slings his hands around Yibo:s neck.

"Urgh! My brother wants to escape already..!" Yibo grunts.

Xiao Zhan can feels Yibo's erection. It's pocking into his thighs.

"Horny bastard...!" Xiao Zhan chuckles.

"This's because I love you, shou shou... I'm mad about you!"

"Hurry up! You'll be late!" Xiao Zhan pushes Yibo away.

"Shou shou.... You're bad! How about my didi?" Yibo pouts.

"Silly! Endure it! You said if you're fail even in a subject, you'll grounded!' Xiao Zhan snort.

"Aiya! It's not fair! You know I have a quiz, then you seduce me, so I'll get suffer! Hmph!" Yibo huff and stomp his feet.

Xiao Zhan laughs. He hits Yibo's nose  with his finger softly.

"You can have me tonight until morning comes..!" Says Xiao Zhan.

"Really??' Yibo gets excited.

Xiao Zhan smiles and nods.

"Aiya! I need to go to campus already, then..!" Yibo fixes his clothes. He covers his bulge with inseam of his tee. "Shou shou, it's pain...!" He makes a complain and.frowning.

"Endure it for a while.. !" Xiao Zhan chuckles.

"So unfair!" Yibo gropes Xiao Zhan's ass,makes Xiao Zhan yelps. Then he claims  Xiao Zhan's mouth, savour it  a while, and storms out of the room .

Xiao  Zhan shakes his head while chuckling. "That kid..." He mumbles.

***

Yibo arrives at his campus. His friends already wait for him.

"I thought you won't come to the campus today, Yibo..! " FangXin speaks up.

"If I have no quiz, believe me. I won't!" Yibo huffs and pouts.

"Hey..! What's with that face? Disgusting, you know?" Guo Cheng sneers and makes a face.

"What happens with my face?" Yibo retorts.

"Huff and.pout. What is that? Don't act cute in front of us? We're not your shou shou!" Guo Cheng snorts.

"Yikes! I never want you to be my shou shou! Not even in my nightmares!" Yibo makes  a puking gesture.

"You act like a newlyweds..!" Pei Xin meddled.

"We are!" Yibo cries.

"When did you marry?" Pei Xin jutting out his lips.

"Everytime I fuck shou shou, I married him...!" Yibo grins.

"You are purely disgusting..!" Guo Cheng sneers.

"I have no idea, how Xiao Zhan  can stand you!" Pei Xin retorts with mockery.

"He loves me! So he can stands me!" Yibo says confidently. "He can even spread his legs for me. Hahahah...!"  Yibo laughs idiotly (😅😅 is that even a word? )

Guo Cheng and Pei Xin spitting blood.
FangXin shakes his head with his friends' stupidity.

"Let's get into class, guys! Before we're late!" FangXin speaks, meddling between his friends' bickering.

"Yeah... Hello quiz..!" Pei Xin mumbles. Then pouts.

They walk up to get their first class while continue bickering.

By request! And I also still couldn't let them go,honestly. Try to bring back their characters into the new book. Thank you so much for loving and making the YiZhan's character that I made up.