Chapter 25

Wow! Thank you so fucking much for 11K of reads, guys! I don't bother about the lower votes as long as my book attracted a lot of attention from the readers. I got no idea it would be loved like the previous one when I started to write this sequel.

Xiao Zhan and Yibo are in the car, on the way back home. Yibo humming the song that playing from the radio.

"So.... How was the dinner?" Xiao Zhan asks, hand rubbing Yibo's thigh.

Yibo glances at Xiao Zhan's hand that stroking his thigh. His face turns to peach blossom and the colour creeps up to his earlobe. Xiao Zhan who notices it smirks.

"Shou shou, you love to tease me! You know I can't resist to your touch!" Yibo cries.

Xiao Zhan chuckles. He squeezes Yibo's thigh, makes Yibo yelps. He stares at Xiao Zhan who is smirking at him. Yibo's face already shows the lust has wrapped him up.

"Yibo... Why are you so horny, babe?" Xiao Zhan chuckling.

"Only when I'm with you, shou shou...,!" Yibo's voice is hitching in his throat.

Xiao Zhan pulls his hand back, but Yibo catches it and place it on his hard on.

"Oh, my God...!" Yibo! I only touch your thigh!" Xiao Zhan shouts.

"You can turn me on only by looking at me, shou shou..!" Yibo grins.

"You're so unbelievable!" Xiao Zhan squeeze Yibo's bulge. Yibo grunts to the touch. He glares at Xiao Zhan who now smirking.

"You become naughtier lately, shou shou..!" Yibo hisses.

"Why? You don't like?" Xiao Zhan still smirking.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I LOVE IT!!" Yibo screams.

"Glad to hear that from you!" Xiao Zhan chuckles.

Xiao Zhan parks his car in the basement. Yibo rushing gets out of the car.

"Hey! Where do you think you wanna go??" Xiao Zhan shouts.

"Get us a room!" Yibo replies.

Xiao Zhan chuckling while unbuckles his seatbelt. He shakes his head.

"Shou shou.... Hurry up!" Yibo stands agitatedly at the side of the driver's door.

"Why so rushing?" Xiao Zhan snorts.

"It's pain!" Yibo ruffles his hair.

"Make sure you take aspirin when you get up later!" Xiao Zhan sniggers.

"It's not funny! You know what I mean!" Yibo scowls.

Xiao Zhan giggles. He locks the car. Yibo drags him already to the lift. They don't need to wait too long until the lift door opens. Yibo pulls Xiao Zhan inside the empty lift and attacks him.

"Aahh... I never get enough of you, shou shou...!" Yibo captured Xiao Zhan's lips, clashing their tongues and grinding their lower bodies.

"Yibo.... Later another people use the lift. Be patient...!" Xiao Zhan pushes Yibo away from him.

"Fuck them off!" Yibo is about to kiss Xiao Zhan again when the lift dings.