Chapter 8

Xiao Zhan is sitting down in the living room, watching tv. His phone rings. He glances at the screen. The ID caller tell him that it's Yibo. He sighs and pick up the call.

"What's up?" Xiao Zhan answer the call.

"Is your sister still in your house?" Yibo's voice can be heard from across the line.

"She went back two hours ago. Her husband picked them up. Why?"

"Can I sleepover at your house?"

"Why do you even care to ask? You always sleep here every night!"

"I don't for past 2 days!"

"Up to you!" Xiao Zhan rolls his eyes.

"I take that as a yes!" Yibo's voice is excited. And he cuts the line.

Xiao Zhan sighs. He shakes his head and throw the phone onto the couch.
He tilts his head to the door when he hears a click sound. And there is Yibo, opening the door, then closes it. He's already in front of the door when he's calling Xiao Zhan.

"What the hell...?" Xiao Zhan mumbles with what he sees.

Yibo stands in front of the door, grinning. In his hand are a pillow and a blanket.

"Why do you bring your pillow and blanket here?' asks Xiao Zhan.

Still grinning, Yibo walks up to Xiao Zhan.

"I saw it in a drama. A couple had a fight and didn't talk to each other for a few days. Then the girl missed the boy and wanted to make up with the boy. So she came to the boy's room carrying her pillow and blanket. It's cute, right?" Yibo ranting.

Xiao Zhan face palm himself and cries silently.

"Oh,my Goodness.... Yibo, you can be the death of me..." Xiao Zhan mumbles

"Shou shou! You cannot die!" Yibo shouts, exaggeratedly. "If you die, then who will be my cute bunny?"

" As if I care!" Xiao Zhan snorted.

Yibo sits beside Xiao Zhan. He puts his elbow on the backrest to support his head. He stares at Xiao Zhan.

"How's your back?" He asks.

"It's fine. My sister gave it a treatment already..!" Xiao Zhan replies.

"Shou shou! Did she touch you??" Yibo jumps, shocking Xiao Zhan.

"Holly prick! What the hell is wrong with you??" Xiao Zhan clenches his chest.

"Shou shou... i don't like if anyone touching your bare body..! You are mine!" Yibo possessively declares.

Xiao Zhan looks at him weirdly.

"For God sake, Yibo... She is my sister! And she wasn't touching me to seduce me! She treated my wound, caused by you!" Xiao Zhan stands up, runs out of his patient.

"I'm sorry, shou shou... Come and sit down already... Don't be angry. I'm really scared if you are angry. It's scary to imagine a cute bunny turns into a monster... Come, come, sit down..!" Yibo pulls Xiao Zhan's hand to sit.

"You're so unbelievable...!" Xiao Zhan lowers his tone and sit again.

"Please,bear with my antics. " Yibo smiles at him.

Xiao Zhan looks away. His heart is fluttered to see such beautiful Yibo on a teasing manners.

"Do you still wanna top me?" Yibo asks.

Xiao Zhan's face turns a beet red. He turns to Yibo who is staring at him and smiles sweetly.

"My back is still pain..." Xiao Zhan mumbles and looks away. He can't resist Yibo's cuteness.