Chapter 28

"You're son of a bitch!"

Yibo came from a thin air (I mean no one knows he is already there and comes to rescue his beloved Zhan Zhan). He punched Alex's face so hard,makes Alex staggered and falls on the floor because of a sudden attack.

Alex wiped the blood from his cracked lips. He looked at Yibo with his arrogant stare. He chuckled without humor. While Yibo stood high in front of him with a short breath,caused by the rage.

" Oh? Finally the boyfriend comes to the rescue!" Alex says arrogantly. He gets up on his feet.

"Don't ever you lay your finger on him, otherwise you won't have you fingers anymore!" Yibo hisses.

Alex laughs.

"Wow! The cranky spoilt boy of the multi billionaire turns to a man, I see..!" Alex claps his hands,mockingly.

Yibo can't hold his anger. He grabs Alex's collar.

"Yibo!" Xiao Zhan tries to hold Yibo.

"Zhan Zhan! Let me deal with this guy! I will never let anyone touch you! And... And he kissed you! I can't let it happens like that!" Yibo says.

Alex chuckles at the first time. And it becomes a laughter after that.

"Wow! I can see who is the bottom and who is the top! Xiao Zhan... You have to accept your fate being a bottom! You're so alluring to every boy who has seen you!" Alex looks at Xiao Zhan who still can't process what just happened.

"That's not in your concern, Bastard!" Yibo swings his fist once again to Alex.

But now Alex has prepared. He catches Yibo's hand and hit Yibo back on his gut by his elbow, makes Yibo grunting and coughing. Yibo staggers a few steps. Xiao Zhan catches him.

"Stop, Yibo... You'll hurt yourself..." Xiao Zhan pleads.

But Yibo being stubborn,he pushes Xiao Zhan away and prepares another strategy to attack Alex. The same thing is doing by Alex. They step in a circle, eyes staring at each other with mind tries to find a best chance to start the attack.

"Aaaarrgggghhhh...!!!" Yibo screams and flew his arms toward Alex's face.

Alex who is being prepared himself, dodging Yibo's fist by swaying his body 90° and Yibo's punch was missed the target,makes Alex smirking in victory arrogantly. But he missed out Yibo's leg which snuck up over his fibula biceps. In one strong stroke, he falls flat on the floor. Yibo jumps on him and sends him his hard punches into his face.

"Don't ever you dare to touch my shou shou, Bastard! I promise you'll regret it if you still insist to do that!" Yibo beats Alex up out of rage, until he can't hear Xiao Zhan keeps screaming at him to stop his action.

"I know you are one of my Father's employee! So don't try to push your luck, Asshole! You're son of a bitch!!"

Yibo stops attacking Alex, when Xiao Zhan pulls him away from Alex.

"Yibo! Yibo, enough! Don't dirty your hands with the blood, baby..!" Xiao Zhan hugs Yibo who has lost his control.

"I don't like people touching you, Shou shou...!" Yibo sobs. He ruffles Xiao Zhan's shirt tightly.

"Ssshhh... I know. It's over now. And I'm fine. Are you hurt?" Xiao Zhan strokes Yibo's head.

Yibo shakes his head.

"As long as you:re alright, it doesn't matter..." Yibo says.

"It does to me..." Xiao Zhan breaks the hug and takes Yibo's hand that he used to punch Alex. It bleeds.