Chapter 7

Xiao Zhan comes home with Yibo supporting him to walk. Yibo opens the door for him..

"Oh? You came home!" Xiao Ying who is sitting in the living room with her son turns her head to see who is coming up.

Xiao Zhan doesn't give her any responses. Yibo sits him on the single couch.

"I'll go first, sho... Zhan...!" Yibo glances at Xiao Ying who doesn't pay attention to them.

"Don't go..!" Xiao Zhan holds Yibo's wrist when Yibo is about to leave.

Yibo stares at Xiao Zhan.  Xiao Ying squinted her eyes. Her eyes glued on Xiao Zhan's holding hand.

"Stay," Xiao Zhan says. And he pleadingly looks at Yibo, "Please..."

Yibo's heart is melted already with Xiao Zhan's kitten eyes and his plead. He smiles fondly at Xiao Zhan and nods. He rubs Xiao Zhan's hand before removes it from his wrist.

"Ok." He says.

Xiao Zhan smiles.

"What happened to your back?" Xiao Ying asks, breaking her awkward feeling watching the couple being lovey dovey.

"Ahh..! I fell," Xiao Zhan answers.

"Did you the one who play slam dunk wrestling upstairs, JiuJiu?" A Jian interferes suddenly.

The three adults look at him immediately. Yibo's face is blushing. Xiao Zhan gulps his saliva.

"Who says?" Asks Xiao Zhan.

"Mama says!" A Jian turns to his mother who smiles awkwardly.

"Owh? So you heard it!" Xiao Zhan looks at Xiao Ying.

"Who won't? It was so loud! You woke A Jian up from his afternoon nap!" Xiao Ying cringes.

"Ah... Hahaha... Sorry, A Jian...!" Xiao Zhan laughs awkwardly.

Xiao Ying glances at Yibo.

"Take a seat. I don't bite!" Says her to Yibo.

Yibo purses his lips into a thin line, and nods. He choose to sit on the ottoman stool since the three seats couch is occupied by Xiao Ying and A Jian.

"So... You are my brother's boyfriend?" Xiao Ying asks, startled Yibo. He looks at Xiao Zhan.

" She knows..." Xiao Zhan says, understand the meaning of Yibo's eyes.

"Yeah... I knew it from the first time you entered the house and you said you emter into the house wrongly. I was the one who locked the door. So you couldn't be able to come in. Unless you have the house key with you.!" Xiao Ying explains.

"You knew already, and why still questioning me yesterday?" Xiao Zhan gazing at his sister sinisterly.

"You choose to hide it! I want to hear from your mouth. I told you, I've watched you grow and I knew you pretty well, Zhan!"Xiao Ying claimed.

Xiao Zhan sighs.

"Forget it! I still thinking how to tell Dad about it," says Xiao Zhan, massaging his forehead.

"You better wait first, don't too rush to surprise him. You know how Dad's temper is. But I guess, sooner or later he will know, though..!" Xiao Ying advise him .

Xiao Zhan turns to Yibo who keeps quite. Surprisingly!  He can shut his mouth.

"You used to be a talkative one. Why now are you so quiet?"  Xiao Zhan asks, worries if Yibo feels awkward between their conversation.

"If I open my mouth, I ranting about alien language...!" Yibo voices out.

"Oh, well...  Yeah! And you just did it...!" Xiao Zhan mutters.