Chapter 42

Hey, guys! Thank you for your reactions to my previous chapter. Not only you who laughed, I was surprise too that I could wrote like that. I was dumbstruck, like was it me who Wrote these?

And I read all your comments. They made my day! I laughed too when I was reading them. And I'm very happy that I able to share the laughter with other people through my craziness. At least I'm not crazy alone.

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR FOLLOWING AND WAITING FOR MY EVERY CHAPTER'S UPDATE!

===========
===========

Too tired and exhausted, Xiao Zhan can't cook them a lunch. It's already 4 in the afternoon, after all. So, after they finished clean themselves up, they heading for... A date? Yeah... That's what Yibo assumes everytime they go out, even if that is only for a coffee at the cafe across the street.

Today they choose to go to the nearer mall in Wangfujing Street. Yibo wanted to go to the mall in Chaoyang again, but he remembered the incident that occurred just on last Sunday. So he follows Xiao Zhan to go to the Oriental Plaza.

"Let's go to find a gift for somebody..!" Says Yibo while chewing his sushi.

"For who?" Xiao Zhan Asks, shoving his teriyaki don into his mouth.

"Umm... My friend!" Yibo replies.

"What do you want to buy?"

"A jewelery."

Xiao Zhan furrows his brows. He stops scooping the rice from his bowl.

"Your friend... boy or girl?" Xiao Zhan asks again.

Yibo pauses chewing the food. Chopsticks hang on his mouth. His eyes wandering around the restaurant. Then he removes the chopstick from his mouth and picks another sushi.

"I don't know!" Yibo says.

"You don't know?" Xiao Zhan dumbstruck.

"I don't know!" Yibo confirmed.

"You don't know what gender your friend is?" Xiao Zhan looks irritate with Yibo's answer.

"I confuse!" Yibo says.

"Why? What makes you confuse?" Xiao Zhan asks.

"Because, basically he is a boy. But he behaves like a girl, and I treat him like a girl, too!" Yibo explains.

"Is he a gay, too?"

"Definitely!"

"Is he crossdresser?"

"No! He's a beautiful boy, but never ever wearing a female's clothing!" Yibo spurting. Then he grins.

"Prick! I don't know why, but your grin is scared me!" Xiao Zhan shrugging and scooping the rice again and shove it into his mouth.

"Sho shou! I want to see you wearing a female's lingerie!" Yibo has a bright light bulb shining on the top of his head.

Xiao Zhan who chewing the food is in a great shock. He spurting the rice inside his mouth into Yibo's grinning face which is dropped immediately.