Chapter 36

Xiao Zhan wakes up in the next morning. He feels his hand sore due to his sleeping position which made his hand as a pillow and never turn at all the whole night. He stretches his hand and body, cringing to the muscle pain occured.

The first thing that cross his mind is to check his phone. So he grabs his phone wich dumped on the bed, unmoved and untouched. He checks his message's apps. There are some, but none from Yibo. He frowns and pouts.

"Does he so angry until he never returns my call and replies my message?" Xiao Zhan mumbles, sadly. He abandoned his phone back into the bed.

Then he gets off of the bed and walks into the bathroom, getting ready for work. He doesn't take coffee and any breakfast, too lazy to make his own lunch, too. So after he finished dressing up, he dashes out of the the house, heading to the office.

At the office, Li welcomes him with his regular teasing.

"Hey, Zhan! Why does you face blotched? You had cried because your baby boy gone missing or go with another man?" Li grins, teasingly.

Xiao Zhan hisses and slaps Li's back head without words.

"Ouch! Mam... What the hell is wrong with you?" Li curses.

"Are you ok, Zhan?" Ann who passes their desk by asks Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan only inhales his breath then exhales it hard while rubs his face roughly.

"Are you both fighting?" Ann asking again.

"Sort of..." Xiao Zhan mumbles.

"Heyyy... Finally our lovely couple has their serious fight for the first time!" Li cries and laughs.

"Asshole! Can you just shut the fuck up???" Xiao Zhan hisses and kicks Li's chair.

"Yandereeeee....!!!" Li shouts, earns a slap on the back from Ann.

Li hisses to the pain and tries to reach and rub his back.

"What's the problem exactly?" Ann asks Xiao Zhan again.

"That just... Ahh..! How to say! You're all know how Yibo is! He's being possessive all the time..! He even scolded Aunty Chen just because she put her hand around my body to measure me..!" Xiao Zhan sighs, and rubs his face again.

"Aunty Chen.. Ling Ling? Your tailor?" Ann snorts.

"Yeah... Which else aunty Chen who gonna measure my body?" Xiao Zhan scowls.

Ann muffles her laughter. She remembers Yibo's story this early morning when he wakes up from his shock.

"This kid..." Ann mutters.

"Kid? He fucks Xiao Zhan already, Ann!" Li butts in.

" Bastard! Can you shut up?!" Xiao Zhan flicks Li's head.

"I was!' Li retorts, touching his head that just flicked by Xiao Zhan.

****

That morning Ann who slept on the couch awakes to the sound from the guess room downstairs, where Yibo is sleeping.

"Shou shou... I'm sorry..." Yibo is sniffling.

Ann gets up from the couch and walks crossing the sitting room to the guess room. She opens the room door slowly. She sees Yibo sits on the edge of the bed and covers his face. So Ann walks in silently.

"Yibo..." She calls Yibo's name when she has standing in front of him.

Yibo looks up. The tears trickling own his face. Eyes and nose are red. He has the bandage cloth on his  left elbow and arm, and wearing a short that to small on him where his injured legs are covered in the bandaged cloth, too.