Chapter 30

Ding! Dong!

The doorbell rings.

"Yibo! Can you look who is there?" Xiao Zhan shouts from the kitchen. He's making a dinner for the two of them.

Yibo who is standing.in the balcony, runs to the door. He opens the door. There is Li standing in front of the door. He's grinning when he sees Yibo.

Yibo sighs. Then he slams the door closed. He walks to the kitchen, opens the fridge and grabs a bottle of iced water. Then he drinks it from the bottle.

"Shou shou there is a donkey at your door!" Says Yibo.

"Eh?" Xiao Zhan looks dumbstruck.

"He needs you to drag in. Typically donkey!" Yibo added.

Xiao Zhan understands that Yibo doesn't like with the person's that visiting their house. So he leaves his stew and goes to the door.

When he opens the door, Li complaining at him straight away.

"Xiao Zhan! What the hell is wrong with your baby boy?" He's whining.

"He's right! You're really a donkey!" Xiao Zhan rolls his eyes,leaves Li outside and lets the door open.

Xiao Zhan doesn't hear Li comes in, but he hears a kid's sniffle, instead.

"Eh?" He flinches and turns around.

There is a little girl hugging Li's leg. Xiao Zhan turns his gaze to Li who is grinning so wide as it could tear his face apart. Yibo appears from behind of Xiao Zhan.

"Who..." Xiao Zhan pointing at the little girl.

"Ah! Hahaha... That is! It!" Li chuckling awkwardly. He scratches the back of his head.

XIAO zhan running around the living room,while Li is chasing him around.

"No!" Xiao Zhan says.

"Please, Zhan..! This time only!"Li pleading.

"No! I don't want to help you this time!" Xiao Zhan insisted.

"I promise! I won't bother you anymore after this!" Li gives a condition.

"I don't believe you!"

"Ok, ok! Don't believe! Don't believe! But help me, Zhan!"

"I don't want to!'

"Please Zhan.. for our friendship..!"

" Friendship doesn't mean I have to help you to babysit your girlfriend's niece!"

"Please, Zhan...! Today is important for me and Yifei..! We want to celebrate our anniversary. Last year we didn't celebrate it because we were fighting..!"

"That is your problem! Not mine!"

"C'mon, Zhan... We are friends for so long..!"

"No means no!"

"Let's say you are in train to take care of your own child after you marry your baby boy..!'

"What the fu..."

"Excellent idea!" Yibo who is sitting on the couch with the little girl and watching the two friends bickering, cries in excitement.

Xiao Zhan and Li stop doing their chase and run game. They look at Yibo who grinning so wide. Li grins, too.

"Oh,boi.. not again..." Xiao Zhan pinches his glabella and complains.

"See? Your baby boy also agree!" Li grins out of joy.