Chapter 14

OMG! It's nearly 4K of reads. Thank you so fucking much for all your support by sparing your time to read this! 🙏🙏🙏 Or even take a peek at it. Love you all!

Xiao Zhan's family's house isn't fancy. But it's comfy and homie. And it's kinda old fashioned house. Downstairs is built as a teahouse and sitting room and kitchen. There are four average rooms upstairs.

"It's your room. You both can sleep here while you are here," Xiao Zhan opens a room door.

"Why can't I just sleep with you?' Yibo makes a protest.

Xiao Zhan smiles understandingly.

"Owh! C'mon, dude! Don't make it too obvious! You are not in Beijing!" Pei Xin retorts, earning a light punch from Yibo.

Xiao Zhan strokes Yibo's arm and saying, " Ok! Make yourself at home! If you need anything, I'll be in that room!' he's pointing at the second door from the other side's end.

Pei Xin nods. "Thank you, Zhan ge!" He says.

Xiao Zhan smiles, than murmurs a good night to the two boys. Then he left.

Yibo still pouting, watching Xiao Zhan goes into the other room. Pei Xin nudges him.

"Dude! Do you really have to make that face just because you can't vent your horniness?" Pei Xin spurts.

"I miss him...!" Yibo mumbles. He stomps into the room, leaving his big luggage to Pei Xin.

""You're dork! You brought this big fat luggage but I'm the one who keep pushing it around!" Pei Xin spitting the fire at Yibo.

But Yibo too tired and disappoint to bicker with him. He flops his body into the double bed.

"I'm going to shower first! If you wanna sleep, at least change your clothes first!" Pei Xin nags at Yibo.

"I'm going downstairs. Here is so stuffy!" Yibo says. He gets up from the bed and walks toward the door.

"Don't get lost in the other room!" Pei Xin sneers.

Yibo just gives him his middle finger.

Yibo sits on the bench in the park not far from the house. He kinda enjoying the night scenery, or thinking of something. Or a certain someone.

The sound of a single cough snaps him from the trail of his thought. He looks up to find an old man at his late 50's walking toward the bench where he is sitting on. He wears a sweater, a knitted scarf wraps around his neck, a pair of pyjama pants and slip on sandals. He tuck his both hands inside his pyjamas pants pockets.

"Uncle, what are you doing at night here?" Yibo asks the man.

"Just want to enjoy the night scenery," the man answers without pays a glance at yibo.

"It's windy here. Not good for your health," comments Yibo.

The man glances at Yibo and shrugged.

"Aren't those words dedicating to you?" He says, while look in front again.

Yibo checks on himself. He only wears a thin tight shirt. No coat no jacket, since he dumped it inside the room before he headed out. He grins.

"Come, sit with me, uncle!" Yibo pats the space on the wooden bench.

The man glances at him. A little glaring, actually. Then he moves his eyes to the bench that Yibo tapping on. Then he makes a move to sit on the bench. Yibo smiles, happy that the man gives him a positive response.

"What are you doing here?" The man asks him.

"Sit down," Yibo replies, simple.

"I know you are sitting down! It's not like I blind!" The man retorts.