Chapter 23

"Shou shou... You should take this!" Cries Yibo.

"It's too small! I can be exposed!" Xiao Zhan declines.

"But you are smaller than me, though!"

"I will look sexy!"

"I love to see you look sexy!"

"Ok! I'll let people to see me look sexy!"

"That's fucking no way!"

Yibo snatches the yellow t-shirt from Xiao Zhan. It's SpongeBob couple t-shirt that they bought on their first date last time.

Xiao Zhan chuckles.

"Ooh...! I really want us to wear matching clothes!" Yibo whining.

"We already have matching rings!" Says Xiao Zhan, showing his hand where a ring slipped beautifully  on his ring finger.

"But people can hardly to notice it..!" Yibo pouts.

"It's our relationship, Yibo... In relationship there should be only two people, two hearts and one love. No need the third wheel..!" Xiao Zhan stroking Yibo's hair.

"But when we have a child next time, there would be a third wheel, keep meddling our make  love session and interferes when we making out. Walao.... No more romantic time already..!" Yibo begins to rants. "Shou shou! How about we adop..." Yibo's words are hanged when he sees Xiao Zhan's dark face.

"Are you sure you want to adopt a child? Fucking no way! You'll just keep bickering with them and make them cry! While I have to take care of two kids already!" Xiao Zhan snaps.

"We're only take one child, shou shou... No need two!" Yibo says .

"You are the second one!"

"Why me? I'll become their father, of course!"

"Their father, your head!" Xiao Zhan scrolling through the device, then once he got what he wanted to show to Yibo, he shove it into Yibo's face.

Yibo takes the mobile from xiao Zhan. He watches a clip that showing him was playing  the snake and ladder with A Jian two days ago.

"Is that me?" Yibo glances at Xiao Zhan.

"No! That Sun Wukong!" Xiao Zhan scowls.

"How come Sun Wukong not hairy?" Yibo grins.

"Just had a shave!" Xiao Zhan glares at him.

"It's me, shou shou!" Yibo cries.

"So finally you recognize the alien?" Xiao Zhan snorts.

"Why did I play this stupid thing with your nephew?"

"I have no idea..!'

"Do you know? This game made me very angry! Everytime I met the snakes's tail I have to go down all the way. I really fed up when I was a few steps closer to the crown and I have to stop at the snake's tail and it made me went back to the start! So stupid!" Yibo rambling on.

"Are you hungry?" Xiao Zhan asks.

"Yeah! Rage makes me hungry. Let's go for a date!" Yibo gets up and walks to door.

"I thought if you hungry you should go to eat..." Xiao Zhan mumbles and walks following Yibo who waiting for him at the foyer.

At the mall...

Xiao Zhan and Yibo are having their late lunch at the fast food restaurant.

"Aish! Yibo! You're eating habit is very messy..!" Xiao Zhan gushes. He wipes the sauce from Yibo's corner lips and chin. Yibo smiles.

" Well, well.... Wang Yibo! So the rumors indeed true!" A voice of a girl approaching them.

There are two girls standing next to their table. Yibo looks up at them.

"What rumors?" Yibo asks.

"That you are  gay and dating a cute older man..!' the girls answers, joining them to sit.

"That's not rumors. That's the fact!" Yibo scowls.

Xiao Zhan smiles sheepishly to the girls when they stare at him.

"Aah... Yibo! Your boyfriend is so cute! He has an adorable smile..!" The other girl commenting. "And what a cute mole!" She cries and squealing.

"Don't touch! Those are my properties!" Yibo snarls when he saw the girl going touch Xiao Zhan's under lip's mole. He slaps the girl's hand away.

"No wonder you are bent!" The previous girl snickered at Yibo.

"Hi, my name is Mei Li..!" The girl who sits next to Xiao Zhan extends her hand for shake hands.

"Xiao Zhan..." Xiao Zhan is about to shake the girl's hand when Yibo smatches his hand for shake hand.

"No need too formal, Mei Li! No shake hand needed!" Yibo sneers at the girl who now pouting.

The other girl who sees how possessive Yibo smirks. She gets up from her seat and comes to Xiao Zhan which earns a death glare from Yibo.

"Hi, Xiao Zhan... I'm Hua Daiyu. You can call me Daiyu..!" The girl says while snakes her hand over Xiao Zhan's neck, and makes a seductive gesture.

Yibo gets up and approaching the girl. He pulls her from Xiao Zhan.

"Enough! Don't need to be so touchy! Stop bitching around, Daiyu!" Yibo stomps his feet.

Daiyu chukles. But she really wants to tease Yibo.  It's the first time she sees Yibo so possessive toward someone. He never done it before with his girlfriends.

"Oh, c'mon ,Yibo...! Don't be so selfish! Your boyfriend also doesn't mind it! Right, Xiao Zhan?"  Daiyu winks at Xiao Zhan.

"What's that with the wink! Don't try to flirt with my boyfriend, Daiyu! I know your boyfriend is in every corner! But don't you dare to touch my shou shou!' Yibo snaps.

The entire restaurant suddenly falls silent. Only the sound of  crickets could be heard. It's just like in SpongeBob's movie.

Xiao Zhan dips his face into the bowl of fries.

"Zhan Zhan! That's so oily!" Yibo pulls Xiao Zhan head up from the fries. He found Xiao Zhan munches the fries.

"Eww... Zhan Zhan... You look like a goat already...!" Yibo scrunching his nose in distaste.
Yibo takes a wet wipes and wipes the oil away from Xiao Zhan face.

"Enough, guys! Now you both better go! You know already my boyfriend! Just don't touch him!" Yibo glares at his two friends.

Daiyu and Mei Li laugh.

"Ok,ok... I just want to tease you, Yibo! You look so cute being possessive to your boyfriend. I never seen this side of you before. That's why..!" Daiyu taps Yibo's back.

'Zhan ge...! We'll take a leave first!" Mei li talks to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan smiles and nods. Then the two girls leave.

"How dare you to call me shou shou in front of them?' Xiao Zhan hisses.

"Sorry, Zhan Zhan...! Daiyu makes me out of mind already...!"  Yibo grins.

Xiao Zhan sighs.

"Let's go for groceries now...!" Xiao Zhan gets up and proceeds to the exit. Yibo follow him.