Chapter 38

Xiao Zhan parks his car at the basement's parking lot. He gets out of the car and walks over to the passenger door. He opens it and helps Yibo to gets out of the car, too.

"Shou shou... Don't need to carry me. I'm heavy..." Yibo declines when Xiao Zhan is about to carry him again.

"I can manage. You are injure, Bo..! Come!" Says Xiao Zhan, crouching down and carries his bae.

Yibo can't help but blushes. He hides his face in Xiao Zhan's crook. Xiao Zhan just smiles. He walks to the lift. When the lift door is open, there some people unloaded. The people look at him and smile understandingly. But a passenger who come out last sends them a cold and disgust glare seeing them in that position.

"What are you looking at? Can't you see he is injured?" Xiao Zhan retorts to the woman, feels offend with how the way she looks at them.

"Disgusting homosex...!" The woman hisses.

"What if we are gay? What is your problem? What would you do? I don't think you are better than us! Just look at how you commented about us! Your mouth is much more filthy than our gayness!" Xiao Zhan shots the woman.

"There is nothing good about being homosex! You all are dirty and sinner!" The woman fires back.

"Oh? So are you a saint, uh? Are you sterile enough to say such dirty comment? You're worse than us! So fuck off!"

"God will never forgive the homosexuality! Wake up, young man!"

"Are you God? I never bother with your life. So stop interfering with ours. Good luck with your preach, Ma'am! Do it in the church! It's godamn parking  fucking lots!"

By that Xiao Zhan enters the lift.

"Shou shou... You are so brave...!" Yibo complimenting when the lift door closed.

"I was so scared, actually... Now I'm shaking..!" Xiao Zhan replies.

Yibo chuckles. He's wriggling in Xiao Zhan's arms.

"What are you doing? Stop moving, otherwise I'll drop you!" Asks Xiao Zhan.

"Since you are shaking, you'll drop me anytime. So put me down now. I can walk to our apartment..." Says Yibo.

Gradually Xiao Zhan puts Yibo down. Yibo's bare feet touch the cold floor. He hisses to the pain and almost fall because of the numbness.

"See? I told you!" Xiao Zhan retorts.

"I'm fine! I'm fine ,shou shou..! Anyway, I need to exercise my legs, so it won't feel numb.." Yibo says.

Yibo clings his hands around Xiao Zhan's neck to support his balance since he can't stand properly yet. Xiao Zhan sneaking his hands around Yibo's waist. They look each other and smiles.

"I feel like in the prom. But I can't move my legs...!" Yibo blurting then pouts.

The lift dings, and the door opens at the 2nd floor. There is a same old man they met frequently in the lift, standing in front of the lift.

The old man flinches when he sees Yibo and Xiao Zhan in that kind of position. While Xiao Zhan and Yibo look at him and roll their eyes. But the man then smiles, entering the lift.

"Are you a couple?" The old man asks.

"Isn't it obvious?" Yibo replies coldly.

"Ahh... So you are a couple...!" The old man chuckles.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan exchange the stares.

"My son also gay. He lives with his boyfriend in the South. He was upset with me when I didn't approve their relationship. But he never hates me. Almost everyday he will calls or messages me even I never answer them. But he never gets tired. He said, what he needs is my bless as his only parents left that he has. Only after 2 years, then I approve their relationship. They often visit me here. The house I live in here is the gift from them..." The man tells his story, shaking his head and smiles.