Chapter 12

It's the last day of the exam. Yibo clutches his bag strap while he's making his way to the parking lot with his friends, when his phone vibrates. He takes it out from his pants pocket. It's a message from Xiao Zhan. He frowns but then smiles.

"What's up, dude?" Pei Xin asks when he saw Yibo's expression.

"Zhan Zhan says he'll stays a little bit longer than he expected. Maybe two more days or three," Yibo replies, sliding back his phone inside his pocket.

"Yayy...! So we can take more holidays!" Pei Xin cheers.

"Holiday your head! The result hasn't even out yet and you dare to say it's holiday!" Guo Cheng retorts.

"But I'm sure I'll pass!" Pei Xin holds his head tight.

"How can you be so sure? You got shivered and sweaty on every subject!" Guo Cheng sneers.

"Ooh...! That's because the air conditioner was too cold..!" Pei Xin reasoned.

" Do you even sweaty in a cold temperature! Wow, man! So you wouldn't too worry about not having a thick coat on freezing winter!" Guo Cheng snickered.

Pei Xin Lost the words. He's pouting, shut his mouth tightly. FangXin giggles.

"You two! Can you stop bickering? I saw two of you never stop arguing whenever you are together. You'll make a perfect couple to disturb the neighbor next door!" Yibo comes in between them.

"Eww! That's gross, dude! Not even in my dream I'm going to be paired with this cracked head!" Guo Cheng throws a disgust look at Pei Xin, gets to Pei Xin's nerve.

"You! Don't you think I will let you come closer at me!" Pei Xin retorts.

"Aw! Shou shou is mad at me...!" Guo Cheng gives Pei Xin a teasing smirk, grabbing Pei Xin by shoulder, looking at his frowning face and gives him a wink.

"Yuck!!! Shou shou? Me? With you? Don't ever you dream,man!" Pei Xin pushes Guo Cheng away. Guo Cheng dying of laughter.

"So, who do you want to be? With me?" Suddenly FangXin voiced out and the words get his friends freeze.

FangXin smiles. He moves closer to the frozen Pei Xin and hugs her by shoulder.

"I promise you I will love you dearly like Yibo loves Xiao Zhan..!" FangXin declares,makes his friends' jaws drop.

Pei Xin vigorously blushes. He pushes FangXin and looks away.

"What the hell , man...! Why everyone wants to be paired with me? What bad deed did I do to deserve this??" Pei Xin makes a complaint. But deep inside his heartbeat rate beating faster than usual.

"Goshhhh.... You're blushing!" Yibo squealing when he catches the strange color on Pei Xin's face.

"I'm not!" Pei Xin retorts and slaps Yibo's hand which pointing at his face.

Guo Cheng rushing to see it. Pei Xin turning around to avoid him.

"Hahahaha.... Fuck,man! You're being shy tease by FangXin! But you scolded me like a bitch when I teasing you! What is this mean??" Guo Cheng feels offended. But he's laughing anyway.

Pei Xin runs out to the gate.

"Hey, dude! Our cars are here!" Guo Cheng shouts.

"I'm taking the bus! Riding with you I would die because you'll never stop teasing me!" Pei Xin shoot back.

"You can ride in FangXin's car!" Yibo shouts.

"I don't want! Yi bo! Just ring me if you are going for the trip!" After that Pei Xin runs away.