Chapter 13

Pei Xin walks half runs to the boarding gate which already crowded with the check in passengers. He saw Yibo is waving at him from the end of the queueing line. He runs to him.

"What the fuck?? Why do you bring a so big luggage as if you are gonna travelling for a month?" Pei Xin snorts when he saw Yibo's large luggage.

"C'mon.... Chongqing is hot and humid, Pei! I would get sweaty easily and I don't want to soak myself in my sweaty clothing. So I bring more clothes..!" Yibo reasoned.

"But, dude! It'll be only two or three days we spend our days over there. Do you need to change clothes that much?" Pei Xin creases hie brows.

"Well, fuck up, man! If you don't like to change your clothes as much as me, then that is your problem! But I like to be clean! Anyway, Zhan Zhan is there. And his family, too. So I have to keep my image as good as I can. I have to impress them, right?" Yibo rumbling makes Pei Xin head spinning.

"Ok! Ok! Enough, dude! I got my head popping.out of my neck already..!" Pei Xin raises his hand up.

Yibo shrugging. He moves slightly following the queue. Pei Xin feels his phone in his jeans vibrates. He fish the phone out of his pocket and checks who was just message him. It's a message from FangXin.

FangXin
"Are you off already?

Pei Xin tapping away a reply.

Pei Xin

Still queueing at the check

in counter.

FangXin
What time is your flight?

Pei Xin
2. I guess

FangXin
I see

Pei Xin is about to put back his phone inside his pocket again when it's vibrating again. He checks it out. It's FangXin again.

FangXin
Be good in Chongqing
Have a safe trip. I'll be
missing you 😉

Pei Xin cringes with FangXin's message which is weird to him. Then he taps away the reply on his phone again.

Pei Xin
Eww... What's with miss word
and that wink wonk,
dude?? I feel gross!!!

FangXin
😂😂😜

Pei Xin
🖕🖕

FangXin
Anytime, Pei!

Pei Xin
Gross! Get lost!

FangXin
😄 Okay. Bye!

Pei Xin turn off the screen and slides it inside his pocket. A smug smile plastered on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Yibo who is turning to him feel awful with Pei Xin reaction.

"What?" Pei Xin retorts.

"Your grinning face creeps me out!" Yibo shoot him.

"I can't, pa?" Pei Xin fires him back.

"Can...! Of course can! Just don't show it to me! You're look like a crap!" Yibo sniggering.

"Damnit!" Pei Xin curses.