Chapter 17

Yibo and Xiao Zhan enter the shop with Yibo clings on Xiao Zhan's shoulder.

"Hi!" A girl approaching them once they are step inside.

Xiao Zhan and Yibo looks at her.

"Yes? How can we help you?" Asks Xiao Zhan.

"Umm... My friend, she said she wants to have a small talk with you..!" The girl says, shyly,.pointing at Yibo.

Xiao Zhan and Yibo look at each other.

"Which one is your friend?" Asks again Xiao ZHAN.

The girl turning and pointing at one table where a pretty teenage girl sitting down. She sends them a small wave.

"Aah....!" Xiao Zhan gushing. Yibo looks at him with worries.

"It's ok. Go ahead!" Xiao Zhan pushes Yibo's back.

"But..." Yibo is going to make a protest.

"It's fine. Just tell her the truth!" XIAO Zhan cut him off.

Yibo grins. "You're sure, uh?"

"Just don't mention me! " Xiao Zhan smirks. Yibo pouts.

"Let's go!" The girl pulls Yibo's hand and walk to the other girl on the table.

From behind the counter, Xiao Zhan secretly watching them. He sees Yibo shakes the girl's hand. They sit together and starts to talk. Yibo adjust to the girls faster. It shown on how the girls laugh at his words. Maybe he tells them jokes.

Yibo too, secretly takes a glance at Xiao Zhan who seems restless now watching him chit-chatting with some pretty girls. Yibo smirks.

"I smell a burning jelly here!" He Peng's voice surprised Xiao Zhan.

"What the hell...?" Xiao Zhan gushing.

He Peng grins.

"They look suit with each other, huh?" He Peng teasing Xiao Zhan.

"Shut up..!" Xiao Zhan hisses.

"Why? Jealous?" He Peng smirks.

"I'm not!" Xiao Zhan retorts. He leaves He Peng before he teases him even more.

He Peng laughs.

Xiao Zhan pretends that he clears the table, but eyes still eyeing the trio who sit across him. He sees the girl says something then she smiles shyly. Yibo smiles and stares at her, makes the girl even shy but she also staring at Yibo. Yibo says something to her. Then he sees the girl drums her fingers on Yibo's.

"Bitch..." Xiao Zhan curses  lowly through his clenched teeth.

Yibo turns his gaze to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan quickly looks away,pretends as if he doesn't spying them. Yibo is smirking. He signalling the girl to come closer to him and whispering something.

"Fuck...! You're bastard. Horny bastard...!" Xiao Zhan tightened his grip on the tea cup that he is holding.

"Zhan ge! The cup!" Pei Xin's voice startled him. He looks down at his hand. The tiny tea cup is broken. But his palm isn't hurt.

"What the hell am I doing...?" He's gritting his teeth.

"Are you ok?" Pei Xin approaches him and check on his hand.

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine!" Xiao Zhan replies. He hurriedly goes to the back.

Yibo come to the girl's table. The said girl stands up and greets Yibo a hi. Yibo sits in front of her.