Chapter 22

Yibo collapses on the bed.. Xiao Zhan followed him into the room. They just arrived at home the following morning from Chongqing. It's 3 in the morning.

"Bo! Get yourself a shower first! You hadn't shower since yesterday!" Xiao Zhan scowls.

"I'm too tired, Shou shou... Finally I can call you shou shou again. I'm kinda missing the pet name..." Yibo grins.

Xiao Zhan rolls his eyes. He removes his shirt and pulls a clean towel from the wardrobe . Yibo watches him. His perverted mind's mode on. ( Most probably it's author's mind and the readers ). His grin becomes wider, if there is any chances it would tear his mouth off.

"Stop with that creepy grins! I'm too tired!" Xiao Zhan retorts when he sees it coming.

Yibo jumps up from the bed and walks closer to Xiao Zhan.

"Oh, c'mon, shou shou... It's been so long already!" Yibo pinches Xiao Zhan nipple,makes Xiao Zhan flinched.

"Stop it!" Xiao Zhan makes a protest. Goosebumps can be seen on his arms.

"Don't stop me, shou shou..." Yibo says, grabbing and hugging Xiao Zhan's tiny waist.

Xiao Zhan wriggling in Yibo's hug only driving Yibo's sexual passion even higher. He tries to kiss Xiao Zhan but Xiao Zhan keeps avoiding him. So he attacks Xiao Zhan's neck which exposed. Sucking and biting it hungrily.

"Bo! I need to shower!" Xiao Zhan yelps.

"We're shower together later. Now, make your gong satisfied first!"

Yibo starts to grind his hard on into Xiao Zhan's which unconsciously forms a bulge as well. Yibo smirks. He looks at Xiao Zhan's face which desperate against his own desire of lust.

"I know you want me too, shou shou..." Yibo whispers.

Xiao Xhan lets out a moan from the pleasure that Yibo granted to him. Yibo kisses Xiao Zhan mouth with opened mouth, tongues clashing with each other for dominance. Moans come out from their mouth. They've been missed each other for quite some time. They had no chance to do intercourse, they've been hold back the sexual tension that kept lingering in their mind when they see each other everyday, had the skinship all the time. It wasn't easy to them to hold the urge of sexual needs.

( Actually author wanted to write smut here. But author too tired to deal with their sweet moments. So let whatever they're doing in the bed, or on the couch, or on the floor or maybe in the bathroom become their own story that means to be kept 😁😁 ).

Yibo lying on his stomach in the bed. Naked. He's exhausted after done two rounds with Xiao Zhan. He's too tired since it's already 5 in the morning. And he hasn't gotten his sleep since yesterday morning. On the plane he didn't sleep because he couldn't shut his mouth, kept ranting about even when Xiao Zhan closed his eyes. Pei Xin who sat next to him has asked the stewardess for seat exchange after 5 minutes of boarding.

"Bo... You haven't take a shower...!" Xiao Zhan who lays flat next to him reminds him. He has his boxer on, at least, so you can't see his junior waving at you. Ha!

"I'm so tired, shou shou... Let me sleep...!" Yibo groans.

Xiao Zhan runs his hand on Yibo's milky white round butt, then squeeze it firmly. Yibo reaches out his hand to Xiao Zhan and finds a little bud. He rubs and pinches it. Xiao Zhan flinches. He slaps Yibo's hand away. Then he pulls up the duvet to cover up Yibo' s body and his. Yibo squirms, and turns his body to the side facing Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan takes Yibo's head to his arm. Yibo snuggles into Xiao Zhan's crook and planted a kiss on it.

"Like this, you more like shou  and I'm the gong...." Xiao Zhan chuckles.

"Shut up! We're always take turn in the position, after all!" Yibo scowls.

"So who is the gong now?" Xiao Zhan asks, takes a glance at Yibo who stays close his eyes.

"It'll always be me," Yibo answers.

Xiao Zhan chuckles. He stroking Yibo's arm up and down.

"Whatever, Yibo...!" He says and kisses the top of Yibo's head. And the both are fall asleep.

****

Yibo squirms in his sleep, hearing the noisy sound from outside the room. He opens his eyes and observing what the sound is.

"Aigooo....! Shou shou...!" He groans and curls himself inside the duvet.

It's vacuum cleaner's sound. Guess Xiao Zhan is vacuuming the floor right now, since he left the house more than a week.

Yibo slides out from the blanket, sits on the edge of the bed. He glances at his lower body. He has a boxer on now. It must be Xiao Zhan who helped him to put it on before he left the bed.

Doesn't bother to throw any clothes on his body, Yibo walks out of the room. He sees Xiao Zhan is vacuuming the foyer. Yibo walks to Xiao Zhan and hugs Xiao Zhan from the back, when Xiao Zhan opening the door.

Xiao Zhan yelps and quickly closed the door again when the couple neighbor from the opposite unit pops out and see the beautiful scenery with their surprise look.

"Shit, Bo! Why did you do that?" Xiao Zhan retorts.

"I'm hugging my shou. What is the problem?" Yibo pouts, throwing himself into the couch.

"Naked like this? Outside?" Xiao Zhan glares.

"I'm not naked! You had put the boxer on for me, no? And how do you know that I'm naked? I'm hugging you from behind...!"

"From her husband sunglasses! Moron!" Xiao Zhan grumbles.

Yibo grins.

"Shou shou... I'm hungry...!" Yibo whines.

"I have nothing to cook today. Let's go for groceries!" Xiao Zhan replies.

"I want a  date!" Yibo cries.

"We'll buy it in the supermarket," responses Xiao Zhan.

"Shou shou.... Stop being an idiot because I know you are not!"  Yibo imitates Xiao Zhan's words yesterday in Chongqing.

"What?" Xiao Zhan rises his brows.

"I said I want a date!" Yibo retorts.

"And I said we'll buy it! And a date for what? Buy a box or a KG! Why are you craving for a date, anyway?" Xiao Zhan fires back.

Yibo messing up with his bed hair.

"I thought you were pretending to be idiot, indeed you are really an idiot..." Yibo mumbles, makes sure Xiao Zhan can't hear him.

"Aiya...! Enough, enough with the drama..! Go take a shower first! You're smell like brothel house already...!" Xiao Zhan scowls.

"But you like it!" Yibo glares.

"I like you! Not the smell! Go!" Xiao Zhan pushes Yibo into the room.

"How's your ass?" Yibo gropes Xiao Zhan's butt.

"Get use to your dick already!" Xiao Zhan replies.

"Shou Shou! You're become so bold already!" Yibo giggles.

"Contagious disease...!" Xiao Zhan smiles.

"I love you," Yibo holds Xiao Zhan's waist.

"I love you too...!" Xiao Zhan replies.

"I love you three thousand!" Yibo shouts.

"Buy me a wedding ring!"

"I will!"

Xiao Zhan smiles. He kisses Yibo. Yibo cups Xiao Zhan's face and deepened the kiss,before he dashes into the bathroom.