Chapter 21

"Xiao Zhan! I want to talk with you!" Xiao Zhan's father speaks up after everything back to calmness.

Xiao Zhan nods slowly. He follows his father who leads him to his room. Zan Jin tags them a long. Yibo follows them, but get dumped in front of  the slammed door. He pouts ( poor my Yibo :( ).

So Yibo walks back to downstairs, finds Pei Xin who snickered at him.

"Nani?" Yibo scowls.

"How are you, great Yibo Gege?'" Pei Xin snorts .

"Yikes!" Yibo retorts

Pei Xin laughs. He slings his hand on Yibo's shoulder.

"Hey... Cool, man! I think your father in-law will approve you as his son in-law..!" Pei Xin dabs Yibo's chest.

"Didn't you see he was very fed up?" Yibo whines.

"Take it easy, dude! It's not over yet! If he doesn't approve,you still can have your Zhan Zhan, right?" Pei Xin smirks .

Yibo huffed. He slams his ass on the chair. He looks up at Pei Xin who is sniggering.

"Aish! Get rid of that creepy smirk, prick! You look so ugly!" Yibo scowls.

Pei Xin's smirk suddenly gone. He scowls.

"Don't call me ugly,because I'm not!"

"That is what you think..!" Yibo snorts.

Pei Xin jut out his lower lip. Gradually he walks to the chair and sits down. He fish out his phone from his sweatpants pocket, and opens his gaming application.

"How's with Fan Xing?" Yibo asks eventually.

"Huh?" Pei Xin glances at him.

"Any progress?" Yibo emphasises the question.

Pei Xin scowls, turning his gaze back to his device and starts to play while mumbling," What progress do you mean...?"

"Aish! Of course your relationship! Have you confirmed as boyfriends ?' Yibo smirks teasingly, makes Pei Xin jumps.

"Hell, Yibo! We are friends only! And I'm not gay, dude!" Pei Xin shouts.

"Sshhh....! Don't keep saying the word "gay", please? Otherwise this teashop turns to gay club already...!' a waiter sushes him.

Yibo and Pei Xin look at the waiter who scrunching his nose in distaste. Pei Xin huffing and Yibo giggling.

"My dad's words indeed true..!" Yibo says.

"What?" Pei Xin glares.

"The gayness is a contagious disease...' Yibo replies.

"The hell, man...." Pei Xin mutters and begins to play the game again.

Yibo takes a deep breath and slams his back on the backrest,slowly sliding his body and lets his back sinks on it.

"Why they take so long...??" Yibo whines which ignored by Pei Xin. "What are they talking about...?" He mutters.

Then he grabs his phone, open the camera apps and starts to take a snap of his own face. He makes faces and snaps all of them. Pei Xin  who feels distracted with the clicking sounds from his camera watches him being a model and photographer of himself. Pei Xin arched one of his brows and one corner of his mouth, showing that he feels disgust with Yibo's behaviour.

"Stop making faces! I want to throw up already!' Pei Xin makes a protest.

"Then don't see!" Yibo replied without stops taking his own pictures and makes faces.

"I can see!' Pei Xin sputtered.

"Close your eyes!"

"I'm playing a game!'

"Get yourself into the game then!'

"I am! But your camera is so noisy!"

"Jump into the device!"

"I wish I could! I'll be already with Fan Xing now!"

Yibo pauses. He puts his phone down and looks at Pei Xin with a weird evilly smirk. Pei Xin who just realized his words he just spilled out, panicked.

"I... I mean! I'm playing the game with Fan Xing now!" He says quickly.

"Aahh.... Whatever. Up to you, Pei! You miss Fan Xing already after two days never see him, uh?" Yibo stands up.

"If you don't believe, I won't force you!" Pei Xin scowls.

"Whatever, Pei...! Whatever!" Yibo says.

Xiao Zhan's father room's door opened. Yibo alerted. He runs to the stairs. He sees Zan Jin comes out, followed by Xiao Zhan. Their father stays in the room.

"Hey... Thanks, Di..! I really lucky to have you by my side...!" Xiao Zhan says, hugging Zan Jin by shoulder.

Zan jin smiles and speaks, "That's what brothers for, Ge..! Actually I was shock when I heard about you and your boyfriend. I admitted that our family againsts a homosexuality. But, if that is what you are, what can we do? Punish you? Would you be another  Xiao Zhan that we want to be? No?'

"You're such a brilliant speaker. I'm scared of you already...!" Xiao Zhan rubs Zan Jin's head. Zan Jin leans to the touch.

"Zhan Zhan! Don't be scared! I'll speak for you if your brother defeating you!" Yibo butt in in the middle.of their conversation.

"But your speech wasn't smart enough, Bo! You're talking more.like alien language!" Xiao Zhan sighs.

"Doesn't matter! As long as I can beat him up!" Yibo grins.

Zan Jin can't hold back his laughter. He begins  giggling. Xiao Zhan glares at his brother who immediately shut his mouth.

"Enough with your antics, Bo! We're going back after dinner! We'll catch the night flight!" Xiao Zhan pushes Yibo to the side.

"Really? Ahh... Finally we'll have time for us alone..!" Yibo cheers.

Xiao Zhan grabs Yibo by his back and drags him to his room.

"Zhan Zhan...! Can't you wait? Your brother is watching!" Yibo rattles.

"Shut up! We need to pack already!" Xiao Zhan scolding him.

"Owh? I thought you want..." Yibo grins stupidly.

"You need to wash your dirty brain!" Xiao Zhan glaring at Yibo.

"But you love it!" Yibo cries.

"No! I love you!" Xiao Zhan sneers.

"Aww... Zhan Zhan such a cringey romantic..!" Yibo squealing.

"Can you just shut the fuck up?" Xiao Zhan scowls.

"Make me!" Yibo challenges his bae with a colourful brain in his mind.

Xiao Zhan takes a deep breath and looks at Yibo who can't stop grinning desperately. Then he grabs the flowers inside the vase on the small table that decorates the hallway and shoves them into Yibo's mouth. After that Xiao Zhan dashes into his room.

Yibo spits  the flower out of his mouth.

"Zhan Zhan... You:re very bad! I'm not a goat who loves eating flowers!" He's whining and runs into the room, following Xiao Zhan.