Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Some NSFW things happen in this chapter 😉🍷. If that makes you uncomfortable, please skip ahead. 

I don't actually see Dominic when I get inside the room but I can hear the shower running in his bathroom. I awkwardly wait on the bed, nervously playing with my fingers. I hear the water stop and moments later Dominic emerges, a towel wrapped around his waist and water beaded on his broad chest. I blush, I'll get used to seeing Dominic this way. I quickly grab my clothes and go into the bathroom to give him privacy.

The bathroom is still steamy and the smell of his body wash fills the room, making my mouth water. His shower is even better than the one in the guest room, the water seems to jet from every direction. The only soap in here is his masculine body wash and the smell of it is so him, oaky with a tang of spice.

I step out of the shower and dry up, putting on the shorts and tee-shirt I picked out. I put my hair in a pineapple on the top of my head and leave the restroom. Dominic is already in the bed and I slide in next to him, feeling so nervous at being so close to him, in bed and under the covers. Before I can even get a grasp on myself, his arm wraps around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"Fuck, you smell like me," He mutters, face buried in the crook of my neck. My cheeks are fifty shade of red, and I let out a gasp as his lips lightly brush over my neck. A shiver runs down my spine.

"Dominic," I whisper huskily at him.

"I fucking need your mouth right now but I don't know if I can stop once I have it," He tells me. I don't what comes over me, maybe a momentary loss of sanity, but without thinking I pull his face to mine and press my lips against his. There's nothing stopping us, we're in his bed, alone, and his mom may be in the other room but the walls are thick, she won't be able to hear a thing. I want Dominic in every way and I know we just got into this but I trust him with every part of my body.

Dominic rolls on top of me as his lips take mine his hips positioning themselves between my legs. My core clenches at the hard bulge pressed against me, right there, exactly where I need it to be. Lust takes over and I push up against him and groan at the sharp pleasure that shoots through me.

"I need to stop," Dominic says once he pulls his lips away from mine, both of our breath coming out in gasps.

"Honey, that's the exact opposite of what I need you to do right now," I tell him. I push my hips against him again, the pleasure even sharper this time.

"Fuck, you're going to fucking kill me, Sephie," Dominic's groans, voice sounding almost pained. I continue to push my hips up against his, all thought process out the door. My mind is completely tuned into that place between my legs and every time I move against that bulge pleasure shorts through me. My cheeks are flushed and my nipples are hard, my whole body aches with desire. In the back of my mind, I'm embarrassed at how I'm acting. Dominic probably thinks I'm a sex freak now.

"Sephie," He groans my name and for the first time, he pushes back against me. My back arches and unbelievable pleasure shoots through me. His lips trail against my neck, kissing and sucking, leaving hot trails of pleasure where ever they go. I'm totally at the will of the thrusts of Dominic's hips. That bulge feels harder and more strained than it was before and every thrust takes me higher and higher.

"Dominic!" I call out as I reach the very precipice of pleasure. I shake as I fall, pleasure shooting through me. My fingernails scratch at Dominic back through his shirt. I have never felt this level of pleasure before, and if Dominic can bring this out of me just by grinding against me, fully clothed, I wonder what other pleasures he can bring me. My moans die down as the pleasure subside and I feel like I've just run a 5k.