Chapter Seventeen

A/N: This chapter contains mature sexual content, read at your own discretion.

"Mom..." I whisper, completely taken by surprise.

"You ungrateful child! After all the things I've done for you, you haven't even tried to help me!" She nearly yells in my ear. My teeth clench at her audacity to be angry at me.

"After all you've done for me?! You could have gotten me killed!" I angrily hiss at her. She's already put me in danger and If they find out she's communicating with me they're going to think I know where she is.

"Do you know what I've been through? You're living it up with your little boyfriend while I have a motorcycle club after me," I stand in stunned silence for a while.

"How do you know who I've been staying with? And I have to stay with him because your little friend broke into the house!"

"This isn't about that, Sephie. I need your help," She says, ignoring my question.

"You've gotten me in enough trouble," I tell her.

"Sephie, all the money is gone. If I don't pay them, they'll kill me."

"You gambled it all away already?!" I ask, stunned that she could blow through all that money so quickly. Her silence answers my question. "I don't have fifty grand lying around to give you. You dug this hole for yourself, Mom."

"What kind of daughter are you? They'll kill me if I don't get them the money. You're just going to leave me to die?" I feel a twinge of guilt at her words.

"Your boyfriend is a big-time underground fighter. He has a big fight coming up, he'll probably make a ton of money. He trusts you, you can get the money from him and he won't even know you did it."

"You can't be serious..." I whisper. She's actually suggesting I steal from Dominic. The thought makes me sick to my stomach.

"If you don't they're going to kill me and it's going to be your fault."

I jump at the door opening behind. Dominic is standing there, a look of worry on his face.

"Is everything okay? You've been in here for a while," He says.

"Think about what I said, Sephie. I'll talk to you later," She says in my ear before hanging up.

"I-I was just talking to Mia," I say, putting my phone back in my pocket. I feel bad for lying but I don't want him to be worried. He looks a little skeptical, but he doesn't press the issue and we both go back into the living room to finish the movie.

I'm nervous the whole time, shifting in my seat. Dominic can tell something is off about me, shooting me a couple questioning looks that I pretend to ignore. After the movie ends Dee, Judy and I start dinner. The whole time I can't concentrate, and when we sit down to eat I don't even taste the food. Eventually, Dee goes home and Judy retreats into the guest room.

By the time I get into Dominic's room, he's already showered. I quickly get in the shower to avoid Dominic and I purposely take a long time, soaking under the warm spray of water until my fingers are pruned. I change into some sweats and a t-shirt and join Dominic in bed. I lay on my side, facing away from him, hoping he won't ask any questions.

"What's going on with you, Sephie?" Dominic asks, seeing through my facade.

"What do you mean?" I ask, trying my best to sound innocent.

"Don't lie to me, Sephie. I can something is wrong with you," He grabs me by the arm and forcing me to face him.

"It's just..." The heated look on his face makes it impossible for me to lie to him. "My mom called."

"Jesus, Sephie," He growls, sitting up in the bed. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just...I didn't want to worry you."

"What did she say to you," He asks.

"She gambled all the money away and now she can't pay them back. She knows that I'm staying with you right now and she wanted me to..." I pause, scared of what Dominic will think.

"What did she want you to do," Dominic says, face darkening. I gulp before continuing.

"She wanted me to take money from you so that she could pay back her debt," I say, nervously waiting for his reaction.

"Sephie," He sighs. "You should have just told me."

"I know," I admit, feeling guilty.

"I'll try to find out where she called from. Next time something like this happens, tell me," He says sternly.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to be burdened with all my problems." I say, looking away. Dominic grabs my jaw and pulls my eyes back up to him.

"I'm not burdened with your problems. I care about you and I want to protect you," He tells me, looking intently into my eyes. His green eyes are heated and full of so much emotion that l feel like he's looking into my soul. My eyes follow his hard features and I can't help but reach up and let the tips of my fingers trace the line of his jaw, feeling the . His eyes get even darker and his head leans down and his lips take mine, soft and slow. My fingers tangle in his hair and my other hand cups his jaw. As we kiss, that hand travels lower and I explore the contours of his body. Everything about him is so hard and I can feel the heat of his body radiating through his cotton shirt. His chest is so broad, the muscles contracting as my hand runs over them. His arms are what get me, so big and strong and I can feel the veins running down them. These are arms that I want to be held in, that I want to protect me. My hand reluctantly moves away from them to explore the other parts of his body. It travels down his torso, feeling every individual bump of his abs, and stop right above the waistline of his sweats.

"Sephie," His voice is dark, a warning for me to stop my exploration now, before he loses control. It's a warning I don't heed, my hand traveling over that bulge. He growls my name, hips thrusting into my hand. His reaction makes my stomach clench while at the same time making me feel like I'm on top of the world. Cool and collected Dominic is putty in hands as my finger wrap around him. I can feel every vein on his hardness and he throbs in my hand.

"My god, Sephie. I can't-" His words are cut of by a deep, rumbling groan when my hand strokes him. He quickly grabs my wrist, stopping my movements.

"Sephie, are you sure you want to do this," His chest rises and falls with his heavy breathes and his eyes look almost crazed with lust.

"I want to make you feel good," I tell him honestly. I want to learn everything that makes his breath hitch and his hips thrust into my hand. I've never done anything like this but I completely trust Dominic to be gentle with me. His grip loosens on my wrist and this time my hand snakes beneath the waistline and onto his hot, bare flesh. He hisses at the skin to skin contact. He's so hard but at the same time, the skin is so soft. I can feel the pulse of his heartbeat and my finger trace over one of the veins. He feels so good in my hand but I need to see him with my own eyes. I pull his member out and it springs from the waistband of his sweats, so hard that it rest against his belly.

"Fucking christ, Sephie," He growls. I admire him, so hard and veined, the tip red with need. My hand is back on him, stroking. I've never seen Dominic lose control like his. He curses and ruts up against me like a wild animal. What we're doing feels filthy, but the good kind of filthy, the kind that makes your heart race and cheeks flush. His lips crash against mine as I stroke him, this kiss urgent and filled with desire. Our teeth knock together and his groans fill my mouth. My hand moves over him faster and his lips are off of mine, a beautiful look of pleasure-pain crossing his features. He grows bigger in my hand, throbbing even more. I know he's almost there and my eyes travel from his face to his member. A drop of moisture has welled up at the tip and before I can even think, my mouth is on him, desperate for a taste.

"Sephie! Fuck, I'm going to cum," He snarls. He pulses in my mouth and then his taste fills me. His hips thrust up, careful not to go too far and make me choke. The trusting slows and then comes to a complete stop. He pulls me up and lays me on the bed, lips immediately coming to my neck, hot kisses trailing down. Hit hot mouth covers the tip of my breast through my shirt and my back arches, unhuman sounds leaving my mouth. His hands trail up under my shirt and I shiver at his touch. He slowly lifts it until it's just under my breast and then he's kissing my stomach, my fingers clutching his hair. I want to cover my self up with my hands, feeling too naked and vulnerable. This is a place that I try my hardest to hide, especially from him, and now he's right there, hot kisses trailing over it.

Then his mouth is traveling up, pushing the shirt up as he goes. He pulls it off and for the first time, eyes other than my own appraise me. He leans down and his mouth is covering my nipple, this time there's no shirt between us. I cry out at the sensation, hands pulling at his hair too hard. He goes between each breast, until I'm a hot puddle of need on the bed, shaking and begging. Finally, his mouth travels down, towards the place where I desperately need him. His lips reach the waistband of my sweats, his fingers going under and slowly pulling them down, along with my panties. I help him, lifting my hips off the bed and kicking them off. Now I'm completely naked, laid bare in front of this man who looks down at me like I'm the best thing he's ever seen, appraising every part of me, every flaw that I've desperately wished away like it's a work of art.

"Sephie, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," He tells me and his voice thick with emotion as he looks down at me, my bare chest, flushed cheeks, and swollen lips. The way he says it makes me want to believe him, believe that everything I've thought about myself is wrong.

His mouth is back on me then, more urgent than before, trailing down my stomach. His lips scorch their way down over my pelvis and my breathing intensifies, achingly waiting. His rough hands spread my thighs and my most private place is bare to his eyes.

"Fuck, Sephie," He growls, then his mouth is on me and my back is arching off the bed, mouth open in a silent scream. It's too much, the pleasure so intense it's almost painful. I try to pull away but his hands hold my thighs down, forcing me to take everything he gives me. His mouth works me over until I'm crazed with lust, filthy words I never thought I'd say leaving my mouth. This seems to urge him on and he's feasting on me like a starving man. I'm climbing higher and higher and then the world goes still as the unbelievable pleasure takes over and I tumble down, falling hard from the high. It seems to last forever as I writhe and moan, hands pulling at Dominic's hair. Then it's over, and I'm a sweaty mess on the bed.

"Jesus, Sephie, you're going to be the end of me," He tells me, taking my still shaking body into his arms. My head rests on his chest and we lay like that for a while, until our breathing slows. His hand slowly strokes my hair, and I'm so exhausted from all the intense emotions that just wracked my body that I find my eyes slowly closing on their own accord and soon I'm asleep in the safety of Dominic's arms.

Dominic really knows how to take care of Sephie...In more ways than one 😉

If you like this chapter turn that little star down there orange (I feel like  youtube every time I write this lol)