Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/N: This chapter contains explicit sexual content. 

Sephie's POV

Dominic walks me out of the movie theater, hand on the small of my back. Dominic didn't lie, there was much more to come after our first date. It seems like we go to a new place every week.

Since the shooting incident, I haven't been allowed to be out of Dominic's sight for anything other than bathroom breaks. The way he hovers over me is pretty hilarious if not cute and protective. Even though my wounds have mostly healed Dominic acts still like I'm a fragile piece of glass.

After Dominic opens my door for me I stare out the window on our way home, radio playing softly in the background. As usual, Dominic and I don't need to make conversation to fill the silence in the car. If I were around anyone else this would be awkward but because it's Dominic, I feel completely at ease.

Dominic comes around to open my door once we get home and his hand is on the small of my back, walking me into the house. When we reach the bedroom, I sit on the bed and Dominic sheds his clothes. Like aways, I shyly avert my eyes even though I've already seen everything he has. He leaves into the bathroom and I hear the spray of water start.

That's when the nerves kick in. Before Dominic left for his fight, I said I was ready to give myself to him but the picture my mom sent me put a stop on all the progress I made on my confidence in my relationship with him. Now I know the picture was taken out of context. Deep down I know Dominic wouldn't do that to me. He's been nothing but caring and patient with me even though all my hang-ups. And now I know I'm ready, even more ready than I was before.

So, swallowing the lump in my throat, I shed my clothes before entering the bathroom. It's full steam and the smell of my his body wash fills the room. Before I open the shower door, I take a deep breath, bracing my self.

"Sephie..." Dominic's questioning voice trails off when he turns around and takes me in. I'm in nothing but my birthday suit and this time there we are not in the darkness of his room. The room is fully lit and he can see all of me, every flaw and every curve.

"Jesus, Sephie, you're beautiful," Dominic says, a look of awe on his face as he takes me in. Every inch of my skin warms as his eyes run over me. For the first time ever, I feel beautiful under his appraising gaze.

"Thank you," I tell him, shy under his eyes. He fills his hand with his body wash and reaches out to me. Everything in me tenses at the contact. His touch feels different with my skin slick with water and soap, like its igniting all the nerve endings in my body. My breath deepens as he runs the soap into my skin, no part of my body left untouched. When he reaches a particularly sensitive area breath catches.

When It's my turn I take my time, trying to memorize every inch of his body. Dominic's lean muscles feel amazing under my hands and a couple of times I hear a groan escape him. The growing pole between his legs doesn't go unnoticed by me. He curses when I take him into my hand and stroke him, the soap making everything feel slicker.

"Fuckin' hell, Sephie," He moans out. He slips out of my hand when his lifts me up, legs around his waist, and kisses me. The kiss is desperate and hungry, my hands threading through his hair and pulling hard.

I vaguely notice him moving him us from the steamy shower. I feel cold marble under my butt and I realize that he sat me down on the bathroom sink. His mouth is still taking mine, rough and desperate. Then his mouth is gone and he's turning me around, pulling me to him my back to his front. We are standing in front of a mirror and my eyes meet his lust-filled ones in the reflection. Mine drift closed and my head leans back and rests against his shoulder as his hand drifts between my legs.