Chapter Twelve

Montana's POV
Oh dear.

How do I always get stuck in the most awkward situations?

Molly left straight away, so now I sit between chase and his father at the dinner table. His dad was a good looking fellow to be in his late 40's. Chase had some of his features, like his eyes and hair. The rest was Emily. Golden skin, plump lips, perfect teeth (could be the use of braces though) and his nose.

"What are you doing here?" Chase asks, confused.

"I came to see you," his dad says. "I told your mother I'd be stopping by."

Emily sheepishly rubs her neck. "I didn't think you'd actually turn up."

"So where's this Byron guy?" Chase's Dad asks. "And Who is she?" He points at me.

"Byron is only here on Tuesday and Thursdays," Emily answers, glaring at him. "And this is Montana, Chase's friend."

He hums. "She's not as pretty as his last one."

Chase groans and I look down at my lap. God he's a dick. "I think she's beautiful," Emily says. "And so does Chase."

"Chase can't see," Chase's Dad says. "He'd date a girl with buck teeth and acne."

Chase slams his cutlery down and wheels angrily away, out of the dining room. I clear my throat. "Excuse me?" I whisper. I get up and walk out of the room, following Chase's carpet tracks. I end up at a door which was shut. I knock. "Chase?"

"Leave me alone," he snaps.

"It's me Montana," I say. "C-can we talk?"

"Come in."

I open the door and gasp at the mess. His lamp was broken on the ground, his window was smashed and his bedside table was fallen down. "What happened?" I whisper.

"I am angry," Chase says. "And when I get angry, I hit people. So I don't do that I smash stuff."

"Oh," I say. "Your Dad is a dick."

"I know," Chase says. "I haven't seen him in two years and that's what he says to me. No I miss you, or I'm sorry. That."

"What's his name?" I ask. "We didn't really have that much of a conversation."

He chuckles. "Stanley."

I scowl. "That's such a business mans name."

He laughs. "That's cause he is one."

"Oh yeah," I say. "You were telling Tyler that yesterday."

He nods. "What's your parents names?"

"Mary-Anne and Dennis," I Answer.

"I like Mary-Anne," Chase comments. "Takes two common names and puts them together."

I sit down on his bed and tap my fingers together. "If I were ugly, and you could see would you date me?" I ask.

"So your not ugly?"

"Chase," I whisper.

"I don't know," he answers honestly. "When I was able to see, I was a dick and was like Kyle."

"Oh," I say.

"Can I touch you?"

My eyes widen. "Uh..."

"I mean your face," he says.

"That doesn't sound any better," I chuckle.

"I get a better picture of people when I touch them," Chase says. "So can I?"

I nod and then hiss under my breath. "Yes."

He laughs. "You nodded didn't you?"

I roll my eyes. "Shut up."

He wheels over to me and holds his hand out. I grab it and place it on my cheek. Both hands start at the top of my forehead and run down alongside the outside of my face, ending at my jaw. He then softly touched my eyes, which I closed and gasp as they travel down my nose and to my lips. I open my eyes and stare at his face as his fingers run along my bottom lip.

"Kiss me," I say.

He smiles and leans down, softly placing his lips on mine. His kiss was soft and loving. Everything I've ever wanted. His tongue comes out and licks my top lip, while one of his hands cup my cheek.

To get more closer I stand up (not breaking the kiss) and get in his lap, one of my knees on each side of him.

After a while I pull away for breath and lay my head on his shoulder. "I know I can't see you," Chase says softly. "But I think your the most beautiful girl in the world."

I smile and kiss his clothed shoulder. "I like you Chase," I say.

"I like you too," he says. I sit up right and look him straight in the eye. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

I smile. "I want to be your girlfriend."

"Then it's settled," he says. "Your my girlfriend."

I hum and lean down placing a quick kiss on his lips. "Sounds good to me."

*
"Omg!" Tyler squeals.

I glare at him, as a couple of people give us stares. It was Thursday and we were standing outside our maths classroom, waiting for Mr Alexander to arrive. "Shut the hell up," I hiss.

"Why?" He whines. "Don't you want people to know you and chase are dating?"

"Of course I do," I say. "But not from you."

"Oh," he says. "How was your date last night?"

"Date?"

"I mean you went to his house, but still," he says.

"It was fine," I Answer. "I met his physical therapist Molly. And then I met his dad."

Tyler's eyes widen. "Didn't chase say he hadn't seen him in two years?" I nod. "Fuck me."

"It was super awkward," I state. "He even has the nerve to say that I wasn't as pretty as Chase's last friend."

"Wow he really is a dick," Tyler says.

We both smile at Mr Alexander, as he walks over to us and unlocks the door. We walk in and sit at our usual spots up the front.

"So How are you and Brody?" I ask, getting my books out of my bag.

He smiles. "I met his parents last night."

"Ooh progress," I whisper.

"And then he let me top him," Tyler whispers, squealing.

My eyes widen. "No way!"

Tyler nods, happily. "I'm no longer a top Virgin," he hisses.

"I'm so happy for you!"

I feel like a proud mum.