Chapter Twenty Three

Montana's POV
I gasp as Brody pushes Chase into Japanese and I see Chase's nose bruised. "What happened," I ask, worriedly.

"Your brother broke his nose," Brody growls.

Brody storms off and I grab Chase's hand. "I'm so sorry."

"It's all good," he says. "Didn't even hurt when they put it back in its socket."

I laugh a little. "Why was James at your house," I ask seriously.

"He wasn't," Chase sighs. "Luke and I were at Chipotle and so were they. They-"

"Who's they?" I interrupt him.

"Scull, Randy and Tristan," Chase answers. "Anyway Tristan started on Luke, which ended up with Randy hittin' Luke and then James mouthing at me about you and then punching me in the face."

"What about me?" I ask, worriedly.

"You know how two years ago I made crude comments about you, even though I didn't know you?" He asks. I nod. "Montana I need an answer."

"Shit sorry," I chuckle. "Yeah, I remember."

"So your brother's like, now that, that's actually happening I'm gonna have my fun," Chase mutters. "Then made a really rude comment about how he had the upper hand cause I'm blind and that I can't actually fuck you cause I don't function down there." I gasp. "Yeah I know," Chase mumbles. "Then I was like he does work, he worked well on Montana last night."

I burst out laughing and Chase laughs with me. "What seem to be so funny?" Miss Reynolds ask, crossing her arms, angrily.

"Nothing," we both say.

"Next time you interrupt my class, I am splitting you two up," she snaps.

We both nod and she continues on teaching. "That's when he punched you?" I whisper. Chase nods. "Wow."

"When I got home, Brody was there and he said that my nose was broken," Chase says. "So then we took a nice trip to the hospital."

"You don't like hospitals I'm guessing?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "It's where I had to say goodbye to Nick."

"W-were You Okay last night?" I ask, rubbing his thigh, even though I knew he couldn't feel it.

"I had a nightmare," he whispers. "Except it wasn't the same as all the other times."

"What was it?" I ask softly.

The hand that was in mine, goes up to my cheek. "You were in the car with me," he says. "I lost you, Montana."

I suck in a breath as he stares at me. I knew he couldn't see me, but like, it was magical.

I gasp in realisation.

I'm in love with Chase

*
"I'll be back," I tell Chase, as I get up and kiss his cheek.

I walk out of the cafeteria and down the hall to the bathroom. I hear giggling and open the door to see Tiana with Tana.

I just realised how similar there names are. I'm not even blonde and I'm having a blonde moment. God I've been spending too much time with Kyle.

"God she's so ugly," Tiana says.

"No wonder all she could get was a paralysed blind guy," Tana chuckles. "Don't even get me started on her fag friend."

"Ugh," Tiana scowls. "I can't believe Kyle hangs out with them."

"You mean your lover," Tana purrs.

"Shut up," Tiana growls. "Kyle doesn't even know I'm in love with him. He's so dense sometimes."

"I heard he's got his eyes on Elisa," Tana says.

"WHAT!?"

I flinch and the I hit my head on the door. They both look at me. "Hey Emo," Tana says.

"My names Montana," I growl.

"Ooh somebody grew a back bone," Tiana says. "Must of taken your boyfriend's."

Tana laughs. "Good one."

"I know it sought of just came-"

"Is this how low you two have come to?" I ask. "Your gonna bully a guy in a wheel chair?"

Tana shrugs. "If they want to be equal to everyone else, we will treat them like everyone else."

"Then maybe you should just change your whole personality," I chirp. "Maybe the doctor who did your boobs can fix that too."

Tana gasps as I walk away and I smile.

It then drops.

I still need to pee.

Instead of facing those to blonde bitches again, I head to the gym where the other girls bathrooms are.

250 girls in this school and we have two bathrooms.

It's so great.

I walk in and do my business when the door slams open. "Randy leave me the hell alone," Penelope snaps.

"I can't believe you fucked that," Randy says. "After I told you, how he fucked my sister."

"I was drunk," Penelope yells.

"I guess I forgot that you get on your knees for anyone when your drunk," Randy says. I cover my mouth when I hear a smack.

"Leave me the fuck alone," Penelope croaks.

The door slams shut again and I come out of the cubicle. Penelope sat on top of the sink, sobbing. "Hi," I say.

She looks up and bursts into more tears, walking over to me and hugging me. I pat her back in surprise.

After her crying on my shoulder for ten minutes she pulls away. "Am I a slut?" She asks.

"Of course not," I Answer. "What you do with your life, is your business."

She wipes her tears away. "I'm sorry I soaked your shirt," she whispers.

"All good," I say.

"Your Montana right?" She asks. I nod. "Tyler always talks about you."

"You know Tyler?" I ask.

She smiles. "He dates my brother."

I slap my forehead. "God I'm stupid today."

She laughs. "Your funny."

"Thanks," I chirp.

"I see why you and Chase are together," she says. "He's funny too."

"Chase is amazing," I say. "Speaking Of Chase," I start. "H-has Luke called you?"

She freezes. "What?"

"That's who you and Randy were talking about yes?" She nods. "Has he?" She shakes her head. "Oh."

"He's not interested," she mumbles. "I was just another one of his girls."

"I'm sorry," I say.

She shrugs. "It's okay, I knew I was that," she whispers. "It's just when he knocked out Rick, I got my hopes up."

Poor Penelope