Chapter 12 - Stay with Me

Flashback Part 2

Flashback Part 2

"What the fuck?!" Y/n got up, knocking her seat over in the process.

She furiously marched down the steps, the alcohol not helping the matter.

Bucky stood astounded and clearly hurt. Y/n couldn't allow this woman to do something like that and get away with it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Y/n said grabbing her attention.

The girl was rubbing her hand that she punched him with. "None of your business bitch." She spat.

"Actually, it is my business!" Y/n shot back.

The girl narrowed her eyes. "What'd you say?"

Y/n stood her ground. "I said it is my business, that's my friend!"

"Get outta here." She said. She shoved her into the table behind her, cutting her forearm.

The room had grew silent, everyone's eyes glued to the situation unfolding in front of them. The only audible sound being the low rumble of thunder coming from the storm outside.

The girl turned her back to her, slowly walking up to Bucky who was rubbing his face after being hit.

Y/n got up and snapped out of it, she grabbed her shoulder and swung a hard punch to her jaw. "Don't you dare touch him!"

Her ex boyfriend, who was steering clear from the event, whipped around, enraged at what she'd just done, and slapped Y/n hard, causing her to fall face first.

"You bastard..." Bucky stared at Y/n who was laying on the ground, groaning in pain.

He pulled back and landed a hard right hook into the guy's face.

Lana and Mila stood from the upper floor, watching them, dumfounded of what they just witnessed.

Finally, the bartender quickly ran up to end the fight. He ordered everyone to carry on with their evening. He then evicted the two girls and the ex boyfriend from the bar.

Bucky reached his hand out to help Y/n up. "Are you ok? Let's go get you cleaned up."

Y/n nodded, until she saw a glimpse of blood coming from his knuckle.

"Buck, your hand." She said softly.

He shook his head. "Don't you worry about me, it's you I'm worried about."

"How come we weren't kicked out of the bar?" Y/n asked.

Bucky smiled slyly. "It one of the perks of having friends. The bartender's a buddy of mine."

She laughed and told him to wait by the door to go talk to Lana and Mila for a minute.

"Thanks for the night out you guys, but I gotta go get these cuts cleaned up." She said.