Chapter 28 - Party crashers

There was another loud knock on the door, but now it sounded more like something ran against it. "Are those party chrashers i hear?" Tulip asked pulling out a gun and loading it. "It is Smith! Everyone needs to leave the matrix!" Neo yelled threw the croud. Yet another hit landed on the door. People started running for phones. There were multiple in the mansion and couple phone booths were out on the street. Some people left threw the back doors. 

Bunch of men in black suits snd sunglasses finally kicked the door down. "Mr. Anderson." One of the Smiths said. He was standing in the middle. In the backround some Smiths stuffed their hands in peoples chest, copying themselves on them. "It seems like we were sadly late for the party." "You fellas weren't even invited." Jinx said harshly, staring at the middle Smith. "Mrs. Allen. Lovely to see you as well." Jinx loaded her gun. "Well it isn't too lovely to see you, Smith." Jinx smirked.

Neo took his sunglasses from his pocket and put them on. "Shoot, i didn't take my glasses." Jinx mumbled. Neo quickly said to Jinx. "Go." "I wont leave you. After what happened last time when you faced this many Smiths." Jinx said holding his hand. "You promised to go." Neo reminded on a worried tone. Neo knew this wasn't the place from his visions but anything could happen. 

Jinx just held Neo's hand tighter. "Love.. Love is an illusion. It clouds judgement." Smith chuckled. "That isn't true!" Jinx shouted, her voice angry. Neo looked at Roxy and then at Jinx signaling that she needed to be taken away. Roxy and Mouse rushed to Jinx's side and started pulling her away. Jinx resisted. "No, no please don't do this! I want to stay and fight." Jinx pleaded. "Go!" Neo called as he watched Jinx get dragged away. Then he turned back to face the Smiths.

Jinx got dragged away and the crew forced her to anwser a phone. At Neb she stared at the screen devistated. Scared at what would happen to Neo.

Neo and the Smiths had started to fight. Neo threw some Smiths by their ties. He kicked multiple Smiths. Couple of Smiths approached him and one grabbed him from behind. Neo punched him in the face. Neo took his gun and shot couple. One Smith was able to kick him back. He landed against one of the walls. Bunch of Smiths started running torwards him but he just flipped over them. 

More Smiths came in. Neo knew how it could end if he kept fighting. He needed to run. He turned around and started running for the back door. One of the Smiths was able to hold on his leg, but he kicked the Smith away. He was outside. Smiths were following him. He started flying away. He heard gun shots coming his way, but he kept flying. He saw some bullets go past him on the star filled sky.

One of the bullets landed on Neo's arm. He groaned in pain and started falling down. He landed on a grassy field. His fall left a small crater on the ground. There was a phone booth right next to the crater. The phone in it started ringing. He saw that the Smiths had noticed his landing spot and they had started running to him. He ran in the booth. The Smiths got closer and closer. Neo anwsered the phone and was quickly transported back on the Nebuchadnezzar. 

Neo got unplugged and took a deep breath. "Neo!" Jinx ran to him and hugged him. "I was so afraid when you fell down." Jinx said holding him close. Neo started to run out of air. Jinx was squeezing him too hard. He gently patted her on the back and she let go. He couched. "You ok, copper-top?" Switch asked sitting next to Apoc. She had used the nickname ever since they met. "I'm ok. Just got hit on the arm." "You should rest." Jinx said looking down at him, worry covering her eyes. Neo got up. His arm was still hurting, but he could handle the pain. Jinx took his hand and walked him to their room. 

They held each others hands the whole way to their room. When they got to their room they both sat on the bed. "So the arm isn't hurting too much?" "Nothing i can't handle." Neo informed. "Good." Jinx said with a smile. She pecked him on the lips and then she went to change. Neo decided to change after her. Jinx sat down on the bed. After Neo was ready they both laid down on the bed. Jinx inched close to him and took a deep breath. "I'm happy that you're ok." Jinx said taking Neo's hand and giving it a small squeeze. She stared at the ceiling. "I'm happy that YOU'RE ok. One of those Smiths could have hurt you." Neo said staring at the ceiling as well. 

"You're leaving something out aren't you?" "From what?" "From your visions." Jinx anwsered, still staring at the ceiling. "You asked me to run from Smith even when you were near. But why? What are you leaving out?" "I sadly can't tell you that." Neo anwsered with a frown. Jinx sighed sadly. "I understand. I just hope that someday you'll be able to tell me." She said giving Neo's hand one last squeeze before letting go.

(Well thats all folks. I love that picture of Smith (the one at the start of this chapter) lmao. But ya. I hope you guys have a great day.)