Chapter 35 - Time jump

(Hi guys! I was scrolling threw the most popular Matrix fanfics on Wattpad when i stumbled upon a great fic. It's called The Matrix: Reborn and the fic is made by @JennaDustV . I highly recommend reading it. And now. About this chapter. This chapter takes a HUGE time jump, like you might have guessed by reading the title of the freaking chapter lol. The chapter will happen 8 MONTHS later, so be ready for that. Now. Chapter 35.)

Jinx was laying on her and Neo's shared bed. Neo entered the room. Jinx had finished eating dinner early and she had wanted to return to their room early. Neo laid next to her. "You sure took your time." Jinx said playfully. "I'm sorry. Didn't know there was a schedual." Jinx giggled. She was wearing a sweater that was almost the length of a dress.

 She was wearing a sweater that was almost the length of a dress

(The sweater)

"Good night, Honey." Neo said before kissing Jinx's forehead. "Good night." Jinx said back. She inched closer and like usually leaned her head against him. It made her feel safe and loved. Neo kissed the top of Jinx's head. Jinx slowly fell asleep and so did Neo.

Neo looked down and saw himself dressed in his black long coat. He also had his sunglasses on. He focused more on his surroundings and saw a door made of light. He opened the door and walked inside. He saw Jinx on a operation table. It looked like the same table from the medical room that was on Neb. She was screaming in agony and pain. "Neo! I NEED NEO!!" Were the only words he could make out. Everything went black. Then everything came into picture again. "Come on just a little more." Roxy was holding Jinx's left hand and Nara Jinx's right hand. Nara and Roxy were right next to Jinx, meanwhile Apoc, Dozer and Switch were at the other end of the table. Suddenly everything went black and Neo heard a baby crying. He couldn't identify the baby's gender neather see the crying baby. "Oh my god.." Switch gasped. He heard couple more gasps before the voice's disappeared into the darkness.

Neo jolted up on the bed. He was still on the Nebuchadnezzar. He had had this same dream couple times before. "Could this be what the Oracle had talked about?" Neo thought. He slowly laid back down next to Jinx. He slowly brushed her cheeck with his thumb. The last months had been really tough on her and Neo had done everything he could to make her feel better. Jinx mumbled something in her sleep that Neo couldn't make out. He decided to continue sleeping and visit the Oracle tomorrow.

"Uhh can i ask you something?" Nara asked turning over to Roxy as they walked down the long hallway. The two had been chatting the whole way. "What's up?" Roxy asked a light smile covering her lips like usually. "I thought that maybe we could.. go on a date tomorrow. Only if you want to tho!" Nara said embarrassed. Her cheeks were neon red. "I would really love that." Roxy said giggling slightly at the embarrassed Nara. "What kind of a date? What would we do?" Roxy asked. "I didn't think of that.. yet.. How about we go see a movie?" Nara asked smiling slightly. "Sure. Star Wars maybe?" "Sounds great." The Star Wars movies weren't Nara's favorite movies, but she could go see one easly with Roxy. "Alright i'll see you tomorrow." Roxy waved goodbyes before entering her room.

(Yep i know the chapters are short.. I will try to make em bigger but i kinda wanted to leave it here. I hope you guys enjoyed. I will get the next chapter out quicker (cause this one was so short.))