Chapter 46 - The baby is here

"Oh my god."

Switch gasped. She was holding the baby. "It's a girl. B..b..b." Everyone stared at it shocked. "What is it?" Neo asked. His voice was slightly panicked. He walked to Switch's side and looked at the baby. "Is she ok?" Jinx asked trying to hold in panic. "She has ports on her skin."

"How is this possible?" Trinity thought out loud. Jinx was slowly rocking the baby on her arms. "No clue on that.." Nara huffed. "Sophie. I think she should be Sophie.." Jinx said looking at Neo who looked at the baby. "She looks like a Sophie to me.." Jinx chuckled. "Little Sophie.." Neo sat next to Jinx and they both looked at their adorable small child together.

"So what you are saying is the sentinels are going to seemingly attack at any given moment?" Morpheus asked looking at Neo. "Yes." Neo answered. "That's not good.."

Suddenly an alarm went off. "What is happening?" Roxy asked. Sophie started crying and Jinx tried to calm her down. "Shoot! The Nebuchadnezzar has some kind of a flaw.. We can't move!" "Sentinels, coming fast!" Mouse informed while looking at a screen.

"How is this possible?" Alyssiana asked looking at Seyu. "No one knows. I'm just happy that you're alive." Seyu and Alyssiana were sitting together. "I am sorry that i didn't tell you Seyu.." Seyu looked at Alyssiana's lips and then back at her now green eyes. Alyssiana looked at Seyu's eyes that were brown in the real world.

Slowly Seyu leaned closer. "Guys, guys!" Kitty's high pitched voice echoed as she ran to the room. "Can you come another time Kitty? We are Kinda busy right now.." Seyu asked with little sass in her voice. Alyssiana chuckled nervously. "O..oh! I see.. You two were about to kiss... Well we don't have time for that! The Nebuchadnezzar is in danger and the ship is broken. They are in danger!" Kitty said which made the two get up fast. "You should have started with that."

"We need to abandon the ship!" Everyone were carrying most of their stuff. "Quick!" Soon the crew members were far from the Nebuchadnezzar. "We won't make it." Roxy huffed as they ran. "We have to try!" Trinity yelled The sentinels started clawing at the ship. Everyone ran as fast as they could when suddenly Neo stopped. "Neo! What is it!?" Jinx screamed from afar "Something's different. I can feel them." Neo said calmly before he turned around to face the sentinels. He lifted his hand and then suddenly the sentinels stopped and fell on the ground with a small thump. "How is that possible?" Nara gasped.

Soon Neo collapsed on the ground. "NEO!" Jinx's eyes started filling with tears as she ran to the man she loved who was now laying on the ground. "Neo talk to me." Jinx tried to shake him slightly with Sophie on her arms. "The Somnium.." The team looked above and saw the ship.

(Ok ya this was short but ill make the next one longer.. We are getting close to the ending! Before next chapter everyone, have a nice day)