chapter 1: old friends

"(Y/n) get back here!" Arthur yelled as he chased the flying female down the castle. "You can't catch me!" (Y/n) yelled back and stuck her tongue out.

She had just kissed Arthur's cheek to tease him in the middle of his training
"You can't outrun me (n/n)!" Arthur said making a right to keep up with the (h/c) haired female. That right led to the end of the palace.

(Y/n) was about to take a left before she ran into Eliza, the maid. "Liza! I need you to hide me!" (Y/n) whisper yelled at Eliza. "Did you anger king Arthur again lady (y/n)?" Eliza asked with a disapointed yet amused look on her face. "Yes, but now I need a hiding place please Lizzy!" (Y/n) pleaded as she could hear Arthur's footsteps come closer towards them.

"Fine, you can hide in the room right there." Eliza pointed to an unoccupied room just right of the corridor "Thank you so much Lizzy!" (Y/n) said as kissed her cheek and ran away to the place Eliza had pointed. 'What am i going to do with you?' Eliza thought as she went back to cleaning.

When (y/n) had entered the room she ran straight for the closet. But not long after Arthur came inside the room. "Ooh (y/n)~" Arthur called out in a sing song voice. "If you come out I will give you some cinnamon buns~" So as soon as he said that, he was expecting a reaction. So when he heard a quiet voice say "cinnamon buns?" He knew exactly who it came from, and where it came from.

(Y/n) point of view
"Cinnamon buns?" I questioned in a whisper. But right after I said that the closet door swung open revealing Arthur. "Aah!" I exclaimed and tried to fly out the closet, only to be grabbed by the waist and tickled by Arthur. The room erupted in laughter but luckily nobody was down the halls but Eliza. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" I said as i tried to pry myself out of Arthur's strong grip. "You have to promise not to ever do that again." Arthur stated while he was still tickling me. "What kissing you or distracting you?" I asked as I winked at him.

Judging by his red face I would say it was time to escape. So I got out of his grip and started flying down the halls looking back to see if he would come back for revenge. But then she ran into Merlin. "Oh hello (y/n), i need to ask you something." Merlin said looking down at me since when I was flying she had knocked me down.

"Yeah, what is it?" (Y/n) asked regaining her poster and floating upside down with a smile. "Are you still going on your quest?" Merlin asked

(Y/n) had recently had a vision that the sins were getting together, and she wanted in on the action! So she was going out to find them.

Arthur emerged from the corner after hearing Merlin ask her question, "what quest?" Arthur asked (y/n).

"Just going to find some old friends"

Didnt know I had it in me
For a cliff hanger. But anyways I'm going to wnd it here.

Good day lovelies 💕