chapter 18: what once was forgotten

(No this is not a flashback chapter. I'm startig to think you guys are getting annoyed with those so I will only do them once in a while 😅 anyways on wit the story. To your dismay or maybe pleasure, this is a long 974 words long also I'm not updating Tmt since its my only families birthday tmr.)
|||||||||||||||||•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••|||||||||||||||||
"H-Harlequin?" (Y/n) asked confused shitless as to why Harlequin was here. She knew that she addressed him as his real name, but that could make less difference. As long as the two understood eachother that's all that Matters. "(Y-y/n)..." Harlequin asked equally as confused as you were.

"Who the hell are you? And how do you know Pipsqueak?" Ban questioned to the short Light orange haired male. (Y/n) stepped out from the bushes only to see King had his chastifole (idk how you spell it) plunged into Bans chest. (Y/n) stared wide eyed at the blood and turned around to throw up. "See what you did, now She has a weak stomach." Ban said and walked to (y/n) slowly pulling the chastifole from his stomach. Ban put his hand on (y/n)'s back. "Are you okay Pipsqueak?" Ban asked in a worried tone.

Harlequin blushed at the sight that was before him. After Ban was done making sure that his beloved (y/n) was okay, he went up to Light orange haired boy. "Bad Ban!" Meliodas said and whacked him on the head with a cup.

(Y/n)'s point of view
---------------------------------------------------------
Diane and Meliodas scolded Ban for fighting with Harlequin. I was about to explain the situation to them but I caught a glimpse of Blood and immediately went back to throwing up. "-King?!" I heard the others except for Ban exclaim. "There's no way in hell THATS King!" Ban exclaimed angrily yet confused. Looks like they beat me to it. "Hey King, we were here to look for you, but since we found you here already I guess our mission is complete." Diane said. I was just about to get up until I caught another glimpse of blood and gaged. At this point if I threw up again I might puke out blood instead of undigested food. I got up and saw Harlequin look at me dead in the eye with a almost pleading look, and just fly away.

Aurthors point of view
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I'm so stupid!" King exlclaimled as he flew upside down with his chastifole in the form of a pillow. "I made (y/n) scared and i just walked away from Diane!" He scolded himself.

Back with our witch
-----------------------------------------------------------
"So your telling me that was King?!" Ban exclaimed as he looked at Meliodas and Diane in hopes that he was indeed right and that they were mistaken and that most definitely was not King. "Oh it was King alright." Meliodas and Diane said simultaneously. "How did THAT turn into THAT?!" Ban asked refering to Kings rather chunky state, and his now Petite young state.

(Y/n) was still weak in the stomach and her body weight was leaning on her death scythe hell scream.

(Here's what it looks likes)

(Y/n) gaged back any throw up that decided wanted to escape her mouth. She Tagged behind the other 3 as they made their way back to the tavern. After a couple of minutes of making sure that (y/n) was okay, Ban decided to head back out. "I'm leaving." Ban said and with that, he closed the door to the boar hat tavern. "Since it doesnt look like were getting anymore customers today, can I change out of this dumb 'uniform' now?" (Y/n) asked as she was back on her feet with smile on her face to try to charm the Short blonde into letting her take off the outfit.

"But what if customers do come in? Then you will be in your regular clothes." Meliodas said as he sat at the bar with her. "But I'm pretty sure this place is abandoned. There arent any people around here." (Y/n) said and spread out her hand to exaggerate her point. "Fine, I guess you can change back into your clothes." Meliodas said with a sigh. "Thanks Melio!" (Y/n) said as she kissed her cheek and ran back upstairs to go change into her regular attire. Meliodas felt his cheek were the (hc)-ette had kissed him and he smiles to himself.

(Y/n) was about to get dressed before Tengo showed up. "What are you doing here, I didn't summon you?" (Y/n) asked her familiar confused. "Well I was granted permission by the head leader, he asked me to do something." Tengo explained to his Master. "What is it Tengo?" (Y/n) was floating upside down with her scythe at this point. She was curious to see what it was. "Well here you Are Master." Tengo said and handed the witch a outfit.

"Why would I need a new outfit?" (Y/n) asked and held the outfit in her hands

"Why would I need a new outfit?" (Y/n) asked and held the outfit in her hands. "Well he said you would need it for something in the future." Tengo said and stroked his chin as if he was trying to remember what the boss said. "Whatever, its not like I have a choice now anyways." (Y/n) said with a bored expression. Tengo was about to ask what she ment until he noticed his Masters attire. He had to admit, for what seemed to look like a 13 year old midget, she was rather busty. He cleared his throat and looked away with a blush. "C-can you please send me back now?" Tengo asked bashfully. "I, (y/n) (l/n) comand the Tengu (ten- goo) Familiar Tengo(ten-go), Back to the upside down!" (Y/n) said and with that Tengo disappeared.

"(Y/n) come quick!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Update schedule: Wednesday Friday

Update time: 4/27/20 8:14

Words: 974