chapter 21: always be a witch

Oc by: @derp_attackontitan

Her name is ocean. I know little about her personality however. So here's what I'm going with.
Personality: tsundere, clumsy, mature, mostly serious

By the way, I am letting this one slide since it would be unfair considering the fact that I have not mentioned it, but I don't take names such as moonlight, midnight, ocean, pheonix, sinlight, moon, etc. It just feels weird. Sorry for the inconvenience though

Race: Witch

Role to (y/n): Best friend

(This is the best I could find, pretend the other eye is blue arts not mine neither is your outfit

(This is the best I could find, pretend the other eye is blue arts not mine neither is your outfit.)

They're five in this by the way---------------------"Ocean, come quick!" (Y/n) called out to her friend as she starred in terror at what was in front of her

---------------------
"Ocean, come quick!" (Y/n) called out to her friend as she starred in terror at what was in front of her. Ocean flew faster then Tomoe running towards Nanami when she Is in trouble (if you dont get the reference, she ran faster then Sonic but if you dont get the reference your not invited to the cookout) "what is it Jelly, are you hurt?!" Ocean practically screamed when she slid on the wet grass towards Where (y/n) was.

"I-I think I did something wrong!" (Y/n) exclaimed frightend at the sight in front of her. (F/c) light around a tree floating in the air. "(Y/n)! Your mother told you not to open that book till Old lady Creavoux comes back to town! The witch council will be furious!" Ocean scolded the (h/c) haired female. "Let me see if I can find a reverse spell!" (Y/n) said and flipped through her big spell book. "Your not supposed to open it!" Ocean said as she made the book float towards her.

"How am I going to fix this, Octopus?!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she pointed towards the tree. "I have no idea!" Ocean said as she flipped through the pages. "Try Clatimus." Ocean said and nodded at (y/n). "Clatmius." (Y/n) said as her eyes turned white and within a handful of seconds, the tree was back to it's original spot. "Phew." (Y/n) said as she wiped a bead of sweat off of her forehead. Ocean deadpanned. "You need to be more careful! You could have gotten seriously injured ya'know!" Ocean scolded the witch as (y/n) simply dusted off her dress and smiled at Ocean. That damned goofy toothy grin. (Me editing: HEY THAT RHYMED!) "I'm sorry Ocean, I promise next time I will be careful." (Y/n) said with A smile. Ocean turned her head around so (y/n) wouldnt notice her blush. "Whatever stupid, you better hope the witch council doesn't catch you using this." And with that, the two headed back to the village.

When they reached the village, there was a sight no five years old on the goddesses green earth should ever see. There laid the bodies of all of her comrades and villagers. The two stared in horror at the sight in front of them. As soon as Ocean spotted them bloodied, she covered (y/n)'s eyes. Because one, she had the slightest idea of where the enemy was at, and Two, because she did not feel like cleaning up nor looking at (y/n)'s undigested food. She picked (y/n) up bridal style. "Don't open your eyes, alright, (y/n)?" Ocean said as she took off in the direction of her and (y/n)'s homes. They were next door neighbors. "A-Alright Octopus." (Y/n) said and kept her eyes shut tight for whatever reason Ocean told her to. Ocean almost dropped (y/n) mid air when she saw what was infront of her. However, curiosity.got the best of (y/n) (l/n) and she opened her eyes. (Y/n) imminently jumped out of Oceans arms and ran towards her parents. "Mommy, Daddy?" (Y/n) as her (f/c) wings lowered down in sadness. "Y-You have to wake up guys." (Y/n) said voice breaking. "C-Come on guys." But they wouldn't budge. (Y/n) flipped her mother around and saw a big hole where her heart was supposed to be. Blood escaping the wound. (Y/n) gagged and eventually let the undigested food escape her mouth. (Y/n) flew towards Ocean. She appeared to be laying on the floor. "C-come on Ocean, we have to go." (Y/n) said dragging her by the hand. "Come on Ocean this isn't funny, wake up!" (Y/n) said dropping down to her knees beating Oceans chest.

(Y/n) looked into the distance to see, Demons? What he hell were they doing here? (Y/n) looked around for the Spell book. (Y/n) found it in Oceans hands. She snatched it amd took off for the woods. She didn't look.back, she didn't feel remorse about leaving Ocean behind, she just ran.

(Y/n) eventually had to stop. A Five year olds legs can only go so far. She took refuge at a tree. It was rather huge. Beautiful even. "State your business here Mortal." A figure infront of her. (Y/n) looked up and flew upside down. Her long hair falling behind her and her clothes falling upside down. The black haired male blushed. Not only was she beautiful and the same age as him, but half of her body was showing! "S-stop that! Its improper for a lady to show that much skin to a Male!" He yelled to defend himself for what he thought was his reason. At the end of the day he was still a guy. (Y/n) stopped floating upside down and ran over to him. She touched his angel like wings. Her own (f/c) ones flapping up and down in excitement. "They're so fluffy and soft!" (Y/n) exclaimed with a girly giggle.

This action cause Jacob to blush a deeper crimson red. "C-Could you stop that?!" He said swatting the girl away like a fly. (Y/n) floated back down to the ground. "I'm (y/n) (l/n), whats your name?" (Y/n) held her hand out and let her famous toothy grin play out on her face. Its not like she has forgotten about what happened to her village. Its not like she forgot what Demons did to her. Its not like she forgot what they did to Everyone. (Y/n) just felt as if she should start over. That village has every witch. The elementary, celestial, traditional, and All of the above sometimes. Hell, even the witch council stayed in that villiage. It was just (y/n). The half-breed that nobody really liked. "I-Im Jacob." The boy said clearing his throat from his sudden voice change.

After that encounter, the two became the bes test of friends. They even befriended the guardian of the fountain of youth.
(Y/n) was going to get something to eat until she spotted a figure in the distance. It was, a human? "Sir, are you lost?" (Y/n) asled using her wings to keep her up in the air allowing her to go towards the green haired human with an Eyepatch.
---------------
As you may have noticed, I updated early. Why you may ask, I'm going to my auntie house for a while. She lives two days away so we are starting tomorrow. Anyways, have a good day guys I need to go to sleep early for my trip 😎

Make sure to stay weird for me