chapter 25: Clouds are cotton candy

This most likely won't be updated Wednesday reason being I'm still not over it 😂. My apologize
(y/n). I also apologize for the music but I listen to this while I write. So if its up there you dont have to play it, but my lazy ass probably wont take it down.
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

"That town over there?" (Y/n) questioned floating on her scythe.
"Yeah, one of my customers said something about a big hamer being brought in yesterday." Meliodas explained to the short girl as they stared at the town infront of them.
" there, participate in the fight, and get Dianes Gideon." (Y/n) said counting the details on her fingers.

"Easy peasy!" (Y/n) exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air with a smile on her face.

*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

"What do you mean I can't go?!" (Y/n) Angrily yelled as she stared at the three boys with rage on her eyes. Harlequin looking away afraid of face the witches wrath, Ban with a stoic expression, and Meliodas with a smile on his face (sums up their friendship). "Calm down (y/n), while they are gone we can have a girls day!" Diane exclaimed with a girly giggle. (Y/n) wanted to say; "fuck your girls day, I want to go fight." But she did not have it in her to tell that to an excited Diane.

She floated up crossing her arms and
Flew over to Diane floating upside down. "Fine." She answered with a pout. She was going to that fighting festival one way or another.

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

Time skip ∞ ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

There was a hood over the man's face. He had made it to the battle round along with a handful of other people. Three of the people including Ban, Meliodas, and King. After a couple of Rounds, one including an epic battle between Meliodas and Ban, it was the hooded figures turn. She was going against a Wind user, Howzer. "Excuse me, but I'm afraid you're going to have to take off your cloak, just in case you're hiding weapons." The floating helmet said directing his statement towards The male. He took off his cloak to reveal a rather petite male. Short (h/c) hair, Warm and welcoming (e/c) eyes, and to top it all off, a goofy toothy smile on his face. Ban immediately knew what was going on, it was in fact the red witch herself; (y/n).

"The hell is she doing here, and why is she a guy?" Ban muttered to himself. "What was that?" Meliodas asked the blue haired male.

"Nothing Captain." He responded looking back at the fight.

Get ready for detail friends. *cracks knuckles in african-American*
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

Howzer took no time at all to start off with a punch accompanied by wind. He had attempted to try and throw you off with what seemed like an uppercut, but you saw through that and moved out of the way for the real attack. "Rising tornado!" He called out as a tornado like figure formed on the right side of you.

Throwing the 'rising tornados' left and right, hoping to land a hit on you, you gracefully dodging them with your petite slightly taller frame.

Realizing that he could not land a solid hit on you, he resorted to his other ability. Two tornadoes.

'It doesnt matter if I jump or dive, the tornado will cut either cut up or down and strike me.' (Y/n) thought as she had to resort to something she did not want to use, physically force. 'If there is blood I'm leaving.' She thought as Howzer tried to strike her with an uppercut again accompanied by wind, but (y/n) blocked it by simply putting her hand on top of his.

Howzer looked at the (h/c) haired male in shock. He looked like he was thinking something but that thought quickly faded as (y/n) delivered a swift right hook to his cheek. 'Now my clothes are all ruined.' (Y/n) thought as she looked at her now torn shirt.

Howzer had an almost amused look on his face. Making a hand motion, Howzer sent a gust of wind towards (y/n). "Whirl shock!" He exclaimed. (Y/n) kind of just stood there. 'That could have blown me away if I wouldn't have stood my ground.' (Y/n) thought.
He stood there with messy hair and a annoyed look on his face. Howzer looked annoyed as well he took both his hands and making a tornado rise up from the ground and hit (y/n) full force.

(Y/n) was getting pretty annoyed at this point, she may be a male, but this wind pressure was messing up her hair. (And that's on afro hair) the tornado was not going to stop any time soon.

"Fractoud." (Y/n) chanted and floated to the ground. "Clatimus." (Y/n) said and flung Howzer into a wall somewhere.

Back to lazy writing.
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

After (y/n) was declared winner, she went down to the boys. "Hey guys!" She said as she turned off the enchantment shs had and turned back into a female. Her short (h/c) hair turned back into her knee length (h/c) hair and she smiled a little bit. "(Y/n)?!" Everybidy but Ban exclaimed. "Shh! You do realize there are other people!?" (Y/n) said as she out a hand over the boys mouth causing them to blush.
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

Imma end it here! Again, I you are requesting an Oc in the future, I dont except names such as Shadow, Nightmare, ocean, Zodiac, etc.

Anyways, the next chapter wont be updated Friday more then likely so sorry about that.

This is goodbye for now akward people.