chapter 26: Rainbows after rain

HinataBDiewww your Oc is ready. Today I'm using the goddess one. Gimme a minute lemme find his name *goes back to comment section for chapter 5 were you can leave oC's *cough* *couch** Unlike my other stories, this has no script so I'm making it up as I go, so excuse me if some of it makes no sense I'm just bored.

He a goddess

He a goddess

His name is Alexis

He has wings

Thats it.

(I'm not taking two Oc's at a time ever
Again. Idk what it is, but long ass ones annoy the shit out of me. Not trying to be rude though. Damn I'm feeling mean today 😔 I don't like that. I promise I'm a nice person)
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

(Y/n) admired the flower field after it had snowed. The white snow complimented the different colored flowers giving them more time to stand out. To (y/n) it was the most beautiful thing I'm the world. Maybe that's what happens if youre half fairy, you enjoy things more then a witch could.

She used to be bullied for it when she was in the witch realm. Being called names such as; 'halfer' or 'Winged freak'. Those hurt (y/n) deeply. But that all channged when she fleed to the sacred forest. It is there that she met amazing friends. Such as being Ban, Elaine, And most importantly; Jacob.

But have we heard what Jacob has went through? His hard ships and his trails he had to go through in order to go to the sacred forest and become its guardian? If you dont or if you had theories, its time to put that to the test. Put your theories here if you had any, but without further or do, let's begin.
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

Emotion. One thing Jacob has never felt. It's not like anybody wished bad upon him, he just was incapable of showing it. He had a few friends in the goddess realm, one being the daughter of the supreme dirty herself, Elizabeth. She was beautiful that was for sure, but no matter how much he tried, he could not seem to think of her as more then a sister.

"Are you and Elizabeth dating yet?" Alexis asked everytime Jacob came into his presence. "Back off Blondie." Jacob barked as he walked off somewhere to be alone. But that did not stop Alexis from following him as he flirted upside down having his cloak go against gravity's wishes and go along with his movements going upside down.

"But isn't she pretty?" Alexis asked day dreaming about Elizabeth. The blonde haired male had a crush on said women for a while now. "She is very pretty indeed." Jacob said stopping for a minute thinking about why he did not see Elizabeth as more then a sister. Was he Gay? That could not be the case, he did not feel attraction like that towards a male. He just did not have hots for a women, that's all.

"Anyways, I gotta go somewhere in town today, i was wondering if you wanted to come with?" Alexis asked with a smile. "Sure." Jacob said walking with him to Alexis Desired destination.

The two wandered out of the goddess realm. "Hey Alexis, were are we going?"

"Relax, just going to see a friend." Alexis said with a reassuring smile. 'I dont like the sound of this at all, but it is nice to see Something outside the goddess realm once in a while.' Jacob thought as he willingly followed Alexis into Demon territory.
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

Now time to introduce another one, Liam.

This is what I imagine him to look like

Liam

Demon

Thats it.
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

"Oh my goodness you just be Jacob, you're so much cuter then Alexis said you were!" Liam exclaimed as he pinched Jacobs cheeks. Jacob never knew that Liam was.... Ya know. So it was safe to say that when The demon started tugging at His cheeks, our angel friend thought he was looking for a fight. "No wait Jacob stop! He's my friend!" Alexis said as if it was like he read The said Males mind. The two had to leave.
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

Accusation. Alexis was accused of betraying the goddess race for Befriending and on top of that, having a romantic relashionship with a demon. "How do you please to this Alexis?" Before He could say anything, Jacob stood up. "Me! I am the one who befriended the demon Liam!" Jacob yelled as he winked at Alexis.
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

That's it. Part 2?
Wattpad is being a bitch.

Anyways
Lemme try to publish this rq