chapter 17: Hexes and pocket dimensions

I'm finna go a lil bit Kamisama kiss with this shit. Since it was basically my childhood next to sailor moon and Dragon ball z

So you wont get confused this is what you usually wear

"Me, weak?!" (Y/n) yelled as she threw a hex at the wall that only bounced back in a cause in it bouncing all over the place

"Me, weak?!" (Y/n) yelled as she threw a hex at the wall that only bounced back in a cause in it bouncing all over the place. They had just retrieved Ban, and Diane and Elizabeth did all the work. "Eptimus Chala Vivanad!" (Y/n) chanted and her eyes turned white which resulted in her shooting multiple scythes around the place.

Poor Vivian had to dodge (y/n)'s attacks. This was the only part The spider like girl hated about being (y/n)'s Fimiliar, she had to deal with her when she was angry and couldnt even return until master told her so which was in this case, was our beloved witch (y/n). they were both currently in her Pocket dimension that (y/n) created when she needed to get stuff off her mind or In this case; blow off steam. "M-master (y/n), d-dont you think its time t-to go? I-i can hear Sir Meliodas calling y-you."

Vivian Managed to stutter out. "Sure, sorry Vivian." (Y/n) apologized to her. "Clatimus." (Y/n) said and the hectic pocket dimension turned into nothing and she was back into reality with Vivian behind her. Vivian sighed in relief now that she was back in her safe reality. "I, (y/n) (l/n) command the Spider fimiliar Vivian back to the upside down." (Y/n) said and with that Vivian disappeared. "Oh, there you are (yn), come downstairs, we have something to tell you." Meliodas said and led me downstairs.

"We are going to the Necropolis next and since it is basically a town, I'm going to need you guys to get to work!" Meliodas ordered. "Diane; I'm going to need you to be our giant build board girl. Ban; youre going to be our cook. And (y/n) and Elizabeth; you are going to be the waitresses." Meliodas says. 'The Necropolis huh? Isnt this where the souls of the dead go? If that's so then I might get to see Jacob there!' (y/n) thought and smiled to herself. "Of course (y/n), that would mean you have to wear the Board hat uniform." Meliodas said and Held up a outfit. "Okay then." I said and flew up to my room to change.

Time skip {name} pov
-----------------------------------------------------------
"No way in hell!" I yell and storm downstairs. I couldn't find my regular clothes and Meliodas put me in this revealing outfit. It was a pink top that showed most of my stomach and a short skirt that stopped at the top of my thighs. For Meliodas sake Ban better not be there or else it would turn into a full on war zone. "Meliodas what is this?" I asked him. "Its the boar hat uniform of course (y/n)." Meliodas sayed and finished washing the last cup. "Whatever, I'm going to find Ban." I said and flew out the door with hell scream beside me. I walked a while until I was in town. 'This place is kind of rundown.' I thought to myself riding on hell scream this time. "For the last time kid, who the hell are you?" A voice I know all to well asked.

"You dont remember me? I'm kind of hurt." A soft voice came from the right of me. 'Wait... Harlequin?'

Flashback (not a chapter this time)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Flashback (not a chapter this time)-----------------------------------------------------------

Your wearing this arts not mine)

"Come on Harlequin! I don't want to be late!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she pulled Harlequin by the hand to the villiage. "But (y/n), humans are dangerous!" Harlequin said nervously as he tried to escape the females freakishly strong grip. "But didn't you make this outfit for me from humans?" (Y/n) asked floating upside down slightly confused releasing her grip from the male. "T-Thats different! I just observed them thats all!" Harlequin exclaimed nerviusly as he was a red color waving his hands around all over the place. "Whatever Harlequin, your so funny!" (Y/n) said as she was still floating upside down and flashed him a smile. 'To cute' Harlequin thought as he ended up following her to the village anyways.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Update schedule: Wednesdays and Fridays

Author: Laylani-chan 😎

Update time and date: 3:03Am 4/19/2020

Peace✌