chapter 24: Golden state of mind

I'm back hoes 😎😎 anyways, enjoy this FLASHBACK CHAPTER.

--------------------------"Hey Jake?" (Y/n) asked as she had her head on his lap

"Hey Jake?" (Y/n) asked as she had her head on his lap. "What is it (n/n)?"
"What would you do if I was Gone?" (Y/n) asked as she played with Jacobs ring. "What do you mean (n/n), i would be empty without you." Jacob stated in his monotone voice. Yet true emotion was laced in it to the point only (y/n) could hear it. "Well if you were gone, I would feel empty to." (Y/n) stated with a smile.

"If I were to be gone, I would much rather you be happy." Jacob stated with a small smile. "How could I be happy if you were gone Jakie?" (Y/n) asked starting to float upside down, but Jacob holding you down so you Could still stay in the comfort of his lap. Which she appreciated. "Well, you could find reason to be happy. Like making flower crowns, your friends, stuff like that." Jacob said with concern and Confusion in his voice. "Well, if you were ever gone, I would most definitely smile all of the time!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she pecked Jacobs cheek.

"Why did you ask a question like that anyways?" Jacob asked fidgeting with his ring. "I was just curious." (Y/n) said as she got some flowers out of the field they were sitting in and started to make a flower crown. "Its not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon." Jacob said and shared a passionate kiss with the (h/c) haired beauty.
-----
"Idiot...." (Y/n) said as she dropped down to her knees in front of Jacobs corpse. "Fucking idiot.." (Y/n) repeated as she smiled a bit through her tears. She didn't seem to mind all the blood she was touching from Jacobs open wound. "You're lucky you said keep smiling." (Y/n) thought aloud as she stared at the Body in front of her.

Her race
Her village
Now the love of her life.
And here she was starting to like the demons.
-----------
Thats it, I actually like this chapter.